Another Facebook FAIL...VOL. Payback is B. (Stop snitching)

laugh.gif
damn that cold.
but he should've waited out those 2 and a half more months and used that list as black male.
he wouldnt have to do a damn thing ever again, and she would never snitch on him again.

Am I the only one who peeped the dates next to some of the scratched off names? appears there has been some progress made
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

OD. there had to have been something else he could have gotten on her.
naw this is the best possible revenge. he's sitting at home like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
and she's at school like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The kid had the best comebacks for his sister in the comments
laugh.gif

" I <3 facebook like you <3 #+%!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

laugh.gif
damn that cold.
but he should've waited out those 2 and a half more months and used that list as black male
black male.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

son, you pulling the race card?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by verynecessary

laugh.gif
damn that cold.

but he should've waited out those 2 and a half more months and used that list as black male
black male.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

son, you pulling the race card?
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
damn i just woke up when i typed that ahahah.
frown.gif
guilty.

That's great
laugh.gif

Dude said you hit me, i hit you 10x harder hahaha.. chick is going to be tarnished for life with that 1

laugh.gif
damn that cold.
but he should've waited out those 2 and a half more months and used that list as black male.
he wouldnt have to do a damn thing ever again, and she would never snitch on him again.

Really?

Anyway...thats one of the coldest things I have ever seen. He got in trouble but she got publicly humiliated. I am sure things will never be the same in thathouse or in their life ever again. He just lost a sister.

eek.gif
That's a little overboard when it's your sister if you ask me. Still hilarious though.

Damn that's bold but then again don't go around airing others dirty laundry when yours is filthy
roll.gif

LOL u never see asians in drama #!%% like this. From the looks of her drawings I'm assuming katie's a youthhhhhhhhhhh.
laugh.gif

That's how you handle #*#@ fam. Lol at that chick saying he is so wrong and that it was his fault for having beer. Like Katie out sucking *@!* to savelives or something

I wonder if girls are really like this..... Well, Asian girls, I guess... I need to find Katie...

Back
Top Bottom