Another Facebook FAIL...VOL. Payback is B. (Stop snitching)

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"A sister kills her brother over a facebook dispute... more details to come on the 6 o clock news."

Thats wrong, brothers are supposed to protect their sisters from stuff like this.

Tron.bmp

Hey Chad, I had sex wit Katie too.

Originally Posted by Wade187

That's how you handle #*#@ fam. Lol at that chick saying he is so wrong and that it was his fault for having beer. Like Katie out sucking *@!* to save lives or something
laugh.gif
@ that comment...
dude is dead wrong for airing out his sister...

Originally Posted by Wade187

That's how you handle #*#@ fam. Lol at that chick saying he is so wrong and that it was his fault for having beer. Like Katie out sucking *@!* to save lives or something

im skeptical this is real for one simple fact. the term "titty bang" and asian girl is damn near impossible....like a lottery to find an asian chickwith boobs big enough to complete such a task...unless someone can post pics of katie to disprove my theory

Originally Posted by chickhien

im skeptical this is real for one simple fact. the term "titty bang" and asian girl is damn near impossible....like a lottery to find an asian chick with boobs big enough to complete such a task...unless someone can post pics of katie to disprove my theory
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

there is something sweet and endearing about seeing the words "He ate me out" in what appears to be a teenager's handwriting.

roll.gif
@ the last comment

She deserved it.

That Brittney chick tryin to save it but lets be serious. If he aint suppose to have beer, Katie aint suppose to have $@$+ sucking lists.

I wonder if this Katie, is that Katie?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom