another FUNNY Craigslist ad thread

lets go

A Little Help
Posted at: 2010-02-04 18:53:23
Original ad:
I need someone who owns or has access to a pipe camera to inspect asewer drain that runs from my house to a creek behind my house.. Iconstantly have to snake out the drain and need to see what is causingthe clog. The pipe is about 50 feet long. Thanks!!
From Me to **********@************.org:

Hello,

Are you still looking for someone to inspect your sewage pipe?

Mike

From Ben ****** to Me:

Yes I am...do you have a pipe camera?

From Me to Ben ******:

Ben,

I don't have a pipe camera, but I do believe I have the means to helpyou. I am a little person (3 foot 2 inches) and think I would be ableto fit down the pipe. I will not only find the problem, but I mighteven be able to fix it. I will gladly do this for $150 compensation.

Mike

From Ben ****** to Me:

You get stuck in the pipe and then I have a real problem.. No thanks.

From Me to Ben ******:

Ben,

I promise I will not get stuck in your pipe. I have done similar jobsfor a contractor and have had nothing but positive results. If you areconcerned about me getting stuck, I can bring a tub of olive oil andcover myself in it so I will not stick to anything.

Mike

From Ben ****** to Me:

No. The ad was for a pipe camera guy...NO MIDGETS

From Me to Ben ******:

Ben,

First off, we prefer to be called "little people," not "midgets." Ithought your ad was simply looking for a solution to your problem, notspecifically a pipe camera operator. Us little people have to deal withjerks like you all of the time, and it is very discouraging. Perhapsyou should change your ad to express your hatred for little people.That way you will not waste the time of any other potential littleperson plumbers.

Mike

From Ben ****** to Me:

I'm wasting your time huh... You're wasting my time you stupid little@$**@#...the last thing I need is a damn ****** clogging my drain.Thats right you're a ****** not a little person. You midgets are sotouchy!

From Me to Ben ******:

Ben,

I am going to have to report your ad for being discriminating againstlittle people, and for you being plain mean and hurtful. Just becausewe have little bodies does not mean that we have little feelings. Maybenext time you will be more considerate.

Mike

From Ben ****** to Me:

Go ahead you @+$$%*! ******! Hey guess what. You can come over here andsuck my #!%# and you dont even have to sit down to do it! hahahah

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how did that ad go from seeking service, to insults, to requesting felacio?  i thought they dropped the sex ads. 

Vintage Liquor

Posted at: 2009-06-09 01:43:45

Original ad:
Collector looking for vintage scotch, rum, cognac, bourbon, etc. Willing to pay top dollar for fine bottles.

From Timmy Tucker to **********@**********.org

Hey there! I saw your ad on ********** and have some "vintage" liquor you may be interested in.

I have about half a handle of Captain Morgan's Rum, a rare vintage rumfrom the Caribbean. I bought this at a liquor store on Long Island in2007, and believe that its taste has really aged to perfection. I amwilling to sell this for $300.

I also have a very rare bottle of Aristocrat Tequila. You can taste thefine vintage in every sip. I acquired it from a friend who says hebought it at a liquor store in Baltimore in 2005. You can really tastethat southern atmosphere in this one! Due to its rarity, I will sellthis for $500.

Also, if you are interested, I have about half a case of vintageNatural Ice beer. It was acquired from a frat party I was at about amonth ago. This frat has a very old history with Syracuse, and thathistory came with the beer. It doesn't get much more vintage than this.I will part with this at $50 per can.

I really hate to see this stuff go, but after my third DUI, the courtordered me to do a program that involves me staying sober, so I thinkit is best that I part with this rare liquor.

Please let me know if you are interested. I have several other buyers lined up, so I will need to know very soon.

Thanks,

Tim

From Evan ******* to Me

Tim,

You must be crazy to consider that bottom-end liquor "vintage." I amnot interested and am insulted that you would even try to sell me suchcheap liquor at such ridiculous prices.

Evan

From Timmy Tucker to Evan *******

Evan,

I am very disappointed that you are not interested in thesevintage treasures. Every bottle and can I sell comes with pricelesshistoric value. Please reconsider, because I don't think you will findan offer like this anywhere else.

- Tim

From Evan ******* to Me

Are you nuts? You want to sell me beer you stole from a frat, that is a month old, for $50 a can? I am NOT INTERESTED.

Evan,

I did not steal that beer, and I resent the accusation. Pleasereconsider purchasing this. I am a recovering alcoholic, and fear thatI will drink again if I am unable to get rid of this booze. Please donot make me drink again!

Tim

From Evan ******* to Me

Why don't you just throw the booze away? You have problems, man.

WJKAJF EVAN U RUNED MY LIF. I DRNK ALL THE BOTTLE. U MADE MECRSH MY CAR AND RUN AWAY NOW POLICE RJSGJKEW. WIFE IN HOSPTAL. i HATE UEVEN U DISTROY LIFE

Back
Top Bottom