Another IamMD Scecnario

iammd

Banned
'a girl i was on/off with a few years back is coming to visit from NY. she grew up around me but she went away for school and never really made it back...im trying to show her a good time but i only have $214.  im buying the pines on Friday so ill only have $14 left overmy local mall is equipped with chic-fil-a ssbarro and an auntie annes.  I want to show her the best dc has to offer so im thinking sbarros but what would you all do? eat before hand? spend the full 14 on her? split it 7 and 7? let me know

lmfao... what about tax for the pines?

you cant borrow money?

are you employed?

btw take her to get peruvian chicken.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

lmfao... what about tax for the pines?

you cant borrow money?

are you employed?

btw take her to get peruvian chicken.

pines are 190..so if my memory serves me right, it should only come to around 201.  Yeah i'm employed, but Im broke.  Also, should I take her to H&M for a taste of true DC fashion?  

the best DC has to offer isnt sbarro's buddy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol. if shes from ny h and m does nothing for her in regards to fashion. You could just tell her your broke. see if any outdoor movies are playing in the area that are free (silver spring), walk around downtown (museums are free and great conversational pieces...then yall can grab hot dogs or snacks from the vendors), go to the zoo...again free.

Props to solewaman actually giving advice

How about this

crazy idea

don't buy the pines.....omg

que the mineblown.gif

Just wear your pines and throw on a fresh skully if it's at least 85 degrees out. She'll see the best DC has to offer. Problem solved.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

You're broke but willing to spend $200 on sneakers? No doubt
gotta get them foams man...gas tank on e but them foams on me. swag me down.

Do you have any lose change around your crib?

Perhaps that Crown Royal bag full of honest coin money?

Travel to the local coinstar and turn those coins into cash!

That should give you a couple more bucks for your adventure...

And you can travel to the nearest carry-out for wings + mumbo sauce... Apparently, this is a staple in DC cuisine...

This day is doomed from the jump, but at least you gon' ha'h dem Foamz doe!...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom