Another Jordan 1 Low......? Pure Money?

It says they are releasing later this year with what sounds like blackcat low 1, probably in the same material

not bad, is that patent leather i see, not sure. i would love if these were hi's.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Very nice and clean...might have to get 2 pairs and save one for next summer. I didn't think croc on a classic would look good but these are clean. What were the last jays with croc...the AJXVII SE's?

hhmmm i might score...i need some jordan l white lows in my life..thanks halfyhalf again for the piks and the info...
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

didn't someone say earlier this year that JB was releasing Black cat and pure money Low top 1. I forgot who posted it but remember seeing the post.
TEAMYANKE​

I still say JB should make a mid or high cut version instead of a lowtop. JB likes making money, but they don't like pleasing their consumers (no karamo)
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​

It's like an off-white. :x
sick.gif

I would maybe have gotten them if they just re-released the ones from 2004.

They'll look a little bit nicer on the clearance racks...

Why would they release these AFTER summer? Now that makes no sense.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I'd coop.
But that jordan logo on the back is killing it :[ Gotta stay the same material all da way !
Sac 916. Yes this is my sig.

Back
Top Bottom