Another L for Young Berg Vol. Paris Hilton

haha thats quote from my neck of the woods..

!%%% he doin a berg tale for? silly *!# @#@%*

i dont know anymore
laugh.gif

all i know is i know dudes who drop tapes with berg and he dont duck and dodge people.

DJ Quote took the biggest L by not only A) doing a tape with Berg then B) Not getting paid. Berg won this time.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

DJ Quote took the biggest L by not only A) doing a tape with Berg then B) Not getting paid. Berg won this time.

He did take the L
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

He did take the L
laugh.gif

Who the hell is DJ Quote anyway? You know u ain't doin it when u take an L from Berg...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: WTH does this have to do with Paris Hilton???
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by dakid23

He did take the L
laugh.gif

Who the hell is DJ Quote anyway? You know u ain't doin it when u take an L from Berg...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: WTH does this have to do with Paris Hilton???
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Berg didn't take an L, this DJ did. He's making a video of him crying asking for money? That makes him look bad, then he starts to leave his number onthe voicemail and was like oh, you have the number. Come on dummy, he look dumb.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Berg didn't take an L, this DJ did. He's making a video of him crying asking for money? That makes him look bad, then he starts to leave his number on the voicemail and was like oh, you have the number. Come on dummy, he look dumb.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
true

Dude put Bergs number out there for anyone to get to, that's what OP is talking about when he said Paris Hilton

Dude seems like a lame...If you want your money...Go get your money, dont get on a Video blog giving out sons number...Childish IMO...

Came in hear thinkin son got rejected by Paris Hilton on vid or some @%@@, like "light butts dont do yung berg"

I thought Paris Hilton gave him the L. Once again Berg looks like he came out on top to me lol. Last time ya'll gave him a L for messin' with femaleson stage. Now he gettin' a L for......what? Who the hell is DJ Quote?

For the first time Berg gave the 'L', things aint right w/ the universe right now
nerd.gif

So Berg got a +1 but that's still an ending score of -10

I thought Paris Hilton gave him the L. Once again Berg looks like he came out on top to me lol. Last time ya'll gave him a L for messin' with females on stage. Now he gettin' a L for......what? Who the hell is DJ Quote?

you can say Berg takes the L when if this DJ Quote dude finds him or whatever

he looks like a big dude though, if he's about his business then herb should be worried

Back
Top Bottom