Another Nike Hybrid- This time the SC II 3/4 goes down- NIKE AUTO FORCE TRAINER (2010 release)

Big thanks to jshortt. Back around the end of the year he showed us these. I thought for a sec. that I should let them die off with the thread they were posted in, but felt it was important to show just what Nike is doing. Consider me to be some sort of advocate for abuse. I won't stand for it.

May some of you be introduced for the first time to these.

ae4158e5537ffcb9eec5a22ddf92a44b4d79224.pjpg

30b353d8eb7256697744fa24ba60ccca5c3dbb0.pjpg

---------------------------------

20 years since it's original release, we aren't given the real deal but instead a vulcanized blazer sole on a bare bones AT SC II 3/4 upper. Great Ode to a Bo classic Nike. As Kevin Harlan would say, ............... with NO REGARD for Human Life

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-tt-3.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-og-ad.jpg

RIP Buddy
tired.gif

this makes me want to start a fire in my own home and watch all my nikes burn as I run far far away.

We are all supporting this by buying anything Nike

New Info

Sneakernews has two more colorways, what are likely the two MEN's Colorways as described by jshortt:
http://sneakernews.com/2010/03/10/nike-auto-trainer-fall-2010-preview/

FALL to HOLIDAY release... MEN's RETAIL PRICE OF : $85
nike-auto-trainer-fall-2010-2.jpg

nike-auto-trainer-fall-2010-1.jpg

----------
these latest colors make this one go from bad to worse
istockphoto_117405_suicide_jumper_staged.jpg

It's time
laugh.gif

need to see em in person to make a final judgement, but ya i mean a normal retro wouldve been nice..

I remember seeing those pics hoping that those shoes would never see the light of day. The weird part is that Nike got the upper 95% correct, something that probably wouldn't have happened with a straight up retro. But I'm with you Wally. Nike really did the SCIIs dirty by not releasing a regular retro first, but thought it would be a great idea to reintroduce them to the public as a hideous vulcanized hybrid.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-tt-3.jpg

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-og-ad.jpg
My first Nikes ever....

this makes me want to start a fire in my own home and watch all my nikes burn as I run far far away.

We are all supporting this by buying anything Nike
Preach, Wally...I agree to the fullest.  SMH at the fools in Beaverton.

That is a damn shame.  Those things are horrible.

The OG's you posted, if done correctly, would be intacops.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I remember seeing those pics hoping that those shoes would never see the light of day[/color]. The weird part is that Nike got the upper 95% correct, something that probably wouldn't have happened with a straight up retro. But I'm with you Wally. Nike really did the SCIIs dirty by not releasing a regular retro first, but thought it would be a great idea to reintroduce them to the public as a hideous vulcanized hybrid.
why you gotta make me relive the horror that are those horrendous hybrids, Wally??!
frown.gif

OH for the love of GOD! C'mon Nike, just when you get me all happy with Air Go LWPs, Air More Uptempos, Air Max releases, foams, etc... you pull this... Whoever came up with this Auto-force nonsense needs to be demoted to the mailroom. Then again, I guess enough people were buying autoflights and autoforces to justify trying this crap.

Honestly, I'm just hoping this means that we WILL eventually see a retro of the actual shoe.

Originally Posted by nuggets

need to see em in person to make a final judgement, but ya i mean a normal retro wouldve been nice..
Really?  I think these pics will suffice.  These are an abomination. 

I really don't get it... I thought Nike was in the business of making money. Do they really think these will do better, in terms of sales, than a properly-done Air Trainer SCII?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

looks like only kids sizes hope thats the case, otherwise if they drop these before the actual sc ii's that would be pretty disgusting i would never buy them and i dont know who would.

--------------------------------

20 years since it's original release, we aren't given the real deal but instead a vulcanized blazer sole on a bare bones AT SC II 3/4 upper. Great Ode to a Bo classic Nike. As Kevin Harlan would say, ............... with NO REGARD for Human Life

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....so True...

But
frown.gif
at the same time...

Back
Top Bottom