Another one from the XO camp Khat - Voodoo Child

Khat-VDC-600x598.jpg

DOWNLOAD

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That cover is amazing. He could be the wackest artist ever but I got a new computer background

Edit: This is kinda tough. A little too much Rusko inspired with the dubstep wobble wobble but hot #+% track. Downloading mixtape now.

Hmmm. Trying to get into the mixtape, the production is there but IDK if I can really get into Khat.

Will try to play it again later today.

He's definitely down with XO, but I can't get into him.

Sounds like he's trying too hard to be left imo.

Not sure if this dude is legit, he is just singing over other peoples beats with their lyrics still on the track.

Also When I looked for a pic of dude, he has a pic of Dom Kennedy with his name on it, pretty sure the pic is from the 1977 video.

This dude is not XO affiliated, im almost positive.

Khat - ring of fire is really AWOLNATION - "sail" That is another example

On a side note, ya'll should check out Purity Ring, they are really good
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

So this dude isn't even from XO? Lol

Drake says something about voodoo child in that song with Ross. Lol, only thing I could think of when I first saw this thread.

Dude is lyrically equivalent to Jasper The Dolphin. The music is good but half of it isn't his beats and the other half might not be either, I just cant recognize em. Oh well. Dope cover

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

This dude is not XO affiliated, im almost positive.

Khat - ring of fire is really AWOLNATION - "sail" That is another example

On a side note, ya'll should check out Purity Ring, they are really good
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
i think he is, Dom and illangelo posts on his twitter
the mixtape is crack btw. i find myself replaying homeless alot

Assuming his YT account is really his, they all start with the same XO logo.

Can't really get into his stuff, but maybe it'll grow on me, like how The Weeknd did.
Probably not.

Originally Posted by Charlemagne

what are some other projects from xo affiliates??? Besides the weeknd of course.

DropxLife is an XO affiliate who dropped an instrumental tape. As far as I know, I think that's it.

http://www.findthe****.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/dropxlife-allxlegends.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Originally Posted by FlipMastaJay

Originally Posted by Charlemagne

what are some other projects from xo affiliates??? Besides the weeknd of course.

DropxLife is an XO affiliate who dropped an instrumental tape. As far as I know, I think that's it.

http://www.findthe****.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/dropxlife-allxlegends.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Julian is another upcoming artist from XO, the only track he has is a song called joy. Im on my phone or i would upload the youtube vid. Check it out tho, there is a mediafire link right on the youtube vid, song is
pimp.gif
Edit: im still pretty positive this khat dude aint part of xo, even websites like earmilk that leaked the tape/info are now saying hes not xo...#jussayin

Back
Top Bottom