Another reason to hate New York City

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

man i average 2 or 3 tickets a month easy.. This city is filled with hustlers.. The dam city is a hustle its self.. what a way to come up $65-115 just for catchin someone slipping.. but i love my city and hate it for a tottally different reason.. dont no pretty girls wanna get naked on video.. im talking about i can throw a G at dymes and there not with it
smh.gif
.. Citys like LA and Miami females are dying of any type of attention the money just makes it even better.. Sorry NYC but i have to move soon to be successful!

The hell?

Originally Posted by solefulJs

Ive been wondering about that. I moved to NY from AZ like 7 months ago and brought my truck out with me (no front license plate). It was just the other day that I first realized that ALL of the cars have NY plates on the front as well as the back.

Am I good as long as I have AZ plates?? I haven't been stopped or ticketed so far. Hope so, I have an aftermarket SS bumper on there and there isn't a place for a license plate anyway.
You should be fine as long as your plates are legal, but cops here can ticket you if Arizona requires you to have a front plate.  Cops have the power to enforce other state's laws in some cases if they want to be a !$@$.
indifferent.gif

NT SERIOUS BUSINESS.. i forgot im talking to the day time crew.. Im not serious people.. Although i have a mailbox of 15-20 girls from miami that are ready to get nutty on camera next week for an spring break which sure beats the hell out of 2 or 3 girls in NYC its VERY hard to produce what i produce.. i believe others can agree...

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

NT SERIOUS BUSINESS.. i forgot im talking to the day time crew.. Im not serious people.. Although i have a mailbox of 15-20 girls from miami that are ready to get nutty on camera next week for an spring break which sure beats the hell out of 2 or 3 girls in NYC its VERY hard to produce what i produce.. i believe others can agree...

Daytime crew or not....da hell you talkin about?

corrupt system. they can give tickets wrongfully, you can prove it, and you still end up paying something if not the entire thing. ny has many great things about it but this makes me truly hate it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Hate all you want. Or get out.

Financial and entertainment capital of the world.

Sinatra+Jay Z>Randy Newman+Dogg Pound.

is there a reason he can't hate AND get out? 
indifferent.gif
 and i love how you picked dead celebrities as valid evidence for making a "NY >" argument. if all NYers think like you, i understand dude's beef w/the city.
Quincy Powell wrote:
NyPD Traffic don't play main reason why I'm in debt now.

MAIN reason you're in debt. wow. you need to check yourself.
as for OP, get the officer's name. check their beat schedule. share your opinion about their inability to perform their job.

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

yes.. cops are %*%%@ here.

Thank God im moving back to the bay area in a couple weeks.

that's funny i'm moving back to the bay area in a couple of weeks too (I now live in Brooklyn but CAN'T WAIT).

on the real, though, cops in cali are no better. seems they got nothin better to do either.

Im not from NY but that can happen in any city. I dont think thats a good enough reason not to like a city.

Back
Top Bottom