Another ridiculously cheesy JB product name.....

I'd cop, these are fresh.

Haters gonna hate
smh.gif

new maketing plan JB: Take all the garbage like this, your off the wall colorways, and your goofy colaborations and market them as a new JB line....You cancall it "Shiznit"

Originally Posted by phillyjayking

MAN JB RIGHT NOW WOULDN'T KNOW THE SPIRIT OF THE STREETS IF THEY had A SEYONCE IN THE HOOD!!!!!

JB YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!

no one ever uses that izzle shizzle bizzle BS!!!

you just said "oh what the hell" didn't you?

Lame like the fusions. If you like it, make sure you get the matching shorts and shoes.

no doubt...the clothes that are being pushed out right about now...are really really out there....

i often wonder about how well the clothes sell...but everytime you got pick up a new pair...cats are always talking about buying the matching outfit....imean...i guess we all got to coordinate...but a lot of the jordan gear is just out there....what happened to the good ole days of subtle clothing...

remember the mars hoody..that would have been hot....until jb added the giant brooklyn skyline/bridge on it....ruined a possible great hoody...

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

OOOOOOO WEEEEEEE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly.....with a shoe named the "Spi'zike" should we really be surprised? "Cubiscm" isn't too far removed...

From the Nike Store website:

OVERVIEW

Get your abstract on in the Jordan Cubism Fo' Shisim Men's T-Shirt. Classic and comfortable, this shirt is wearable art.
  • Cubism screen-print graphic
  • Embroidered Jumpman logo
  • Fabric: 100% cotton jersey
Just because it has cubes it's Cubism? Holy Jebus! I hope Pablo Picasso rise from the dead and beat the heck out of the stupid guy who made thisstupid idea.

Back
Top Bottom