Another trip to Japan, another thread of Pics

OP, where did you stay at? I also took a trip there earlier this summer, and we stayed at Shinjuku... Took a bunch of pictures too
laugh.gif

OP, where did you stay at? I also took a trip there earlier this summer, and we stayed at Shinjuku... Took a bunch of pictures too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gunnasgunnagetit

You know, I'll pay you large amounts of money to bring me back some green tea kit kat bars.

1zh37vb.jpg

Sorry I only brought back a couple boxes. Yummy.

Nuggets, no way a week is enough.

Fog, stayed in Akasaka at the New Otani. Make a thread with your pics.
laugh.gif

You know, I'll pay you large amounts of money to bring me back some green tea kit kat bars.

1zh37vb.jpg

Sorry I only brought back a couple boxes. Yummy.

Nuggets, no way a week is enough.

laugh.gif

the markets here in little tokyo here in LA sell those kit-kats as well as a variety of other ones. my personal fav is the sweet potato kit-kats.
pimp.gif

the markets here in little tokyo here in LA sell those kit-kats as well as a variety of other ones. my personal fav is the sweet potato kit-kats.
pimp.gif

Damn this makes me want to check out Japan. I've been to the Narita Airport en route to Manila, ha I know that doesn't count. How is the nightlife??

Damn this makes me want to check out Japan. I've been to the Narita Airport en route to Manila, ha I know that doesn't count. How is the nightlife??

dope pics bro

i want to go back so bad and recently i have started to appreciate the asian chicks so that only makes it worse

post up more when you get the chance, also expect some pm's with random q's

dope pics bro

i want to go back so bad and recently i have started to appreciate the asian chicks so that only makes it worse

post up more when you get the chance, also expect some pm's with random q's

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
You stayed at the New Otani for half a month?

Good lord, that would be way over my whole trip budget alone.

I'm planning to stay in a capsule hotel or a hostel when I go there next summer.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
You stayed at the New Otani for half a month?

Good lord, that would be way over my whole trip budget alone.

I'm planning to stay in a capsule hotel or a hostel when I go there next summer.

Back
Top Bottom