Another year; Another 2 inches of lost hairline R.I.P (Tommie BDay Roast Vol. 2)

[Day-Day]
"Ev'rybody a suspect today!"
[/'Friday After Next]

roll.gif

I knew ya'll would come around.

Sad we have to pull Archive material to get good stuff on a Friday.. cept that New Thread.... lol

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Wilito

Lemme tell yall bout this bamma, he the only Dominican dude that I know that talk about black people like his hair doesn't look like that standard brown carpet, real talk my dude, next time you go three weeks w/o a haircut, at least throw some Pink Oil in that @#%$.
roll.gif
i can relate to this. tommie...expect me in t-minus 1day
pimp.gif

Happy Birthday

YouOle

Hungry Lookin.. Ansel Adams Picture takin....NEw Daddy Bein...Wale Jonin on you bein an Intern Bein...

Improvin your all around BBall Game tryin

Big Head Bamma...

Happy Birthday homie!!

What u like 29 now??

And on the real...i always thought u looked like a younger, blacker, Bruce Willis

Yippiekiyay!

I been to one the one at Applebees in Forestville, I wore the LRG jacket, Wale showed up and Kev came in looking like a million bucks in a 5 dollarestablisment.

Originally Posted by JordanFiend85

I been to one the one at Applebees in Forestville, I wore the LRG jacket, Wale showed up and Kev came in looking like a million bucks in a 5 dollar establisment.
RECKLESS!

Y'all worst than ole' boy, continuing to bring s%*! up from '06. (Pause)

How are we suppose to progress as a people? 2009 is rite 'round da co'na.

CHANGE!

eyes.gif

roll.gif

Ansel adams tho? Bwahahahahahahaahha.

MyT. Did you get my im the other day?

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Real rap I didn't think y'all had it in you. This is all off the top...

Destination Kicks

I've called alot of people Baby Huey in my years, but I never actually met him until I saw you. The only 16 year old I know that needs Lipitor.

Lavan

This bamma replys to posts before they're even finished, you look @ Lavan's web browser and all the posts are grey.

Ravinder

You a cool @#%$ dude, but even the multicolored V-Necks impress a bruva. Bamma be coppin' VNecks from Talbots and throwin' em in the dryer.

Tre aka TeePeso

Dude, you got a lot of teeth. Take the doctor two appointments to do a regular checkup.

VAGixxer

Bamma father buy's him everything, even if its free.

Wilito

Lemme tell yall bout this bamma, he the only Dominican dude that I know that talk about black people like his hair doesn't look like that standard brown carpet, real talk my dude, next time you go three weeks w/o a haircut, at least throw some Pink Oil in that @#%$.

Rockdeep

Bamma got more kids then Shawn Kemp and play ball like him too.
http://mywebpages.comcast...xgray23/NikeTalk/smh.gif ALT="
smh.gif
"> Bamma stays in the post for 20 secs. tellin bruvas to clear out, only so he can do a Sam Perkins-esque spin move and trip on his own feet. Then get mad at his point guard for giving him the ball in the first place.

Rudolph

This dude got a 2006 M3 or whatever..and thats cool, but little do you know, he lives in it.
http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/tired.gif ALT="
tired.gif
">

DCShoeDon

What can I say that hasn't been said already...You the youngest lookin senior citizen I've ever seen, bamma go on cruises with a rubber ducky float and a bottle of Chardonnay talkin about how they used to do it like this on Minnesota Ave back in 87', if it was left up to him we'd be wearin bally's all day still sayin "Def"
http://mywebpages.comcast...xgray23/NikeTalk/smh.gif ALT="
smh.gif
">

Harmcityhustler

Keep scrapin' through life homey, been the skin of your tooth...Lookin' like you got in a fight with Oral B out this muhf...but our Wade Campbell 59/50's gonna shut the market down.
http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif ALT="
laugh.gif
">

Last but not least.

Eyes of Hazel

You OOLLLEEEE''....Use the state money to cop pampers at Safeway. This dude stay on the road more than The Roots. Everytime I talk to him, "Well I mean, dog, i-i-it aint no thang..I gotta be up in Massachusetts for the day s-s-so its whatever.." Real talk son, you can let it out, its us...Does Maria beat you? And don't get me started on the highwater tuxedo that you were gonna settle with that looked "Off The Wall"...

But real rap, I thank all yall bammas for wishin me a Happy Borndate, even to the other bammas that aint in here or didn't reply, its all love.

Even for the "hate is the new love" bamma, I bet you was surprised
when we shared birthdays huh? Well maybe not but I thought that @#%$ was ironic.

Stay Black,

My-T.

LISTEN TO THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE!
THURSDAYS 5-7PM EST
WWW.XTSR.ORG
WWW.SMOKINGSECTION.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEYSTARKS

I'm going to add my new friends to this list.

DJ Heat.
Ican.
Shabooyah

All yall are going down.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom