Another year; Another 2 inches of lost hairline R.I.P (Tommie BDay Roast Vol. 2)

Alright for all of those who dont know, its Tommies birthday tomorrow, and hes turning the big two-four. I wish him a great birthday, but I think its time fora first annual birthday roast.

Congratulations, Tommie youre now 24 yet you still have the head to body ratio of a 4 year old.
God your foreheads big, you look ******ed, its nice to know Nicole doing something to help out the needy.
I didnt know it was possible to make your head look bigger but the skin-tight jeans dont help.
How is it possible that we can hear your car from a mile away but it still takes an hour before we see you.
Your car sounds like a jet, and runs like a lawn mower.

In traditional roast fashion I have to go at some others:

This summer was just another summer for Rock, another child, another fantasy football team.

Chris, youre so old Phil Knight stole the idea behind Blue Ribbon Sports from you.

Kevin, this is the only fool I know with Hertz on speed dial, talking bout, Damnit I gotta go the grocery store, guess Ill call for a car.

Alright I've let tons fo people know about this so the turnout should be good.

DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

Tommie is a cool dude.

But he's the only one that I know that has a set designed just for the WDYWT thread.

Noone's eveen there...just him. and the camera.

He probably has snacks and Fuji water on set too.

Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

Quote:
Kevin, this is the only fool I know with Hertz on speed dial, talking bout, Damnit I gotta go the grocery store, guess Ill call for a car.
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Now I'm "Back A-gain", just like flash was
Bad like Shaft was, react like Cassius...Mr. Gixxers MyspaceVa's Blog

I wont get on everybody But

Ladies and Gentlemen, that was Destination Kicks talking The ONLY dude I know who purchases PEs to actually WEAR them. His moms is the 1st cousin of Harry from 'Harry and the Hendersons' and em.

Method Man is known to be very close friends with MC Hammer Take that for whatever its worth.

lavan emanuels :smh:
smh.gif

Rudolph1996 :smh:
smh.gif

VaGixxer :smh:
smh.gif

ilovehiphop43 :smh:
smh.gif

'iCan :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

And, last but not least, this bamma 'MyTSharp' tells people to stay black, and he lives by it.

Latest examples :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Thank you and good night. Done on the fly, no editing, no thinking twice...
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

*remembers the rental car keys EOH had with him yesterday* lol
The dudes in this forum carry more tampons than I do.

Seriously.. I thought he left me out... but then
Quote:
Rockdeep has the only mother in the urea NOT wanting anymore grandchildren
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, that was Destination Kicks talking The ONLY dude I know who purchases PEs to actually WEAR them. His moms is the 1st cousin of Harry from 'Harry and the Hendersons' and em.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

Quote:
Method Man is known to be very close friends with MC Hammer Take that for whatever its worth.

Just got a PM.

I stand corrected.

It's not MC Hammer, but Dusty Rhoads :lol:
laugh.gif

(imagine that conversation. l...o...l).

Quote:
Contrary to most roasts, this actually made me look better, lol.
roll.gif

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

That drawing is hilarious...lol.

Quote:
lavan emanuels girlfriend wrote Follow My Lead for 50 cent, in honor of the leash she has on her man No wonder 50 is #2 this week
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE MEWITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...

Quote:
The ONLY dude I know who purchases PEs to actually WEAR them. His moms is the 1st cousin of Harry from 'Harry and the Hendersons' and em.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
lavan emanuels girlfriend wrote Follow My Lead for 50 cent, in honor of the leash she has on her man No wonder 50 is #2 this week :wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
Guess Pops cant buy everything, er
roll.gif

Quote:
Wrote a check to Champs Towson Mall to get Zilla Barkleys, only to wear them lightly on campus, take pics, and return them same day of course BEFORE the check cleared
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Team I Dream In COLOR
I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time,
and all before has been a mean sleep
TEAM SAINTS
What did you expect I'm just a home team type of dude

Right Click.

Save Picture As...

Mr_Mrs_Battle.

Opening Outlook.

New.

Chooses Girlfriend's work email from list.

Subject: Look at Tommie and his lady ( you met at Rocky's Cookout)

See pic. Enjoy.

Whoever took this pic needed to point the camera up a little more.
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...

Quote:
Rudolph1996 is the only dude in Uptown D.C. still wearing CHAMPION DROP SOCKS with the huge C in the middle. Atleast he traded in his reebok classic collection for exclusive lebrons Still a work in progress I see

Quote:
Chris, youre so old Phil Knight stole the idea behind Blue Ribbon Sports from you
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

^
Shaq PEs doe?!?!??!! :wow:
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
Quote:
Says the man in a 13 piece Harold Pener suit at Applebees, while the rest of us looked like we post on Niketalk.

Kev lookin' like he was 'bout to Free the Jena Six in that suit. Al Sharpton couldn't TOUCH that joint. He had the nerve to be eatin' buffalo wings at that.

Let's not even touch the conversation about the wings.

eek.gif
roll.gif
Willis03
I knew you were waiting for the perfect timing. Simply classic. But don't boxers lose point for hitting BELOW the belt? :rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
lol @ eyes.
JUST SAY NO!

I'd hate to read about you in the Metro section. Unconscious with a pair of SBs up your @#%$... :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
No bull though. If you offered a madonage at a local hotel after an event you attend, trust me, its one of them Wire Marlo-type set-ups. JUST SAY NO! I'd hate to read about you in the Metro section.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
Tommie thinking in his head:
eek.gif