Another year; Another 2 inches of lost hairline R.I.P (Tommie BDay Roast Vol. 2)

God I hate yall bammas.

Aint nobody heard of tears of joy?

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
LISTEN TO THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE!
THURSDAYS 5-7PM EST
WWW.XTSR.ORG
WWW.SMOKINGSECTION.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEYSTARKS

eyes of hazel
you knew that was gonna happen moments after seeing the picture. Tommie said "I don't care who sees it! I'm married."

Ru
How you gonna go on DK like that, the boy cant help he likes cheeseburgers.

MyT
bwahahahaha
Another one bites the dust!

:rofl:
roll.gif
Damn Tommy....I can see the movies *ahem* thoughts goin' through that 32 pound head of yours...."Someone...Anyone....PLEASE
SAVE ME!!!!"...."DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!!"

I wish to thank you for saving me from ever gettin' married... :tongue:
tongue.gif

Happy birthday my dude... :smile:
smile.gif
KICKIN'IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 2.Yes...Episode 2!!!If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Look at that N' face! That's the "@#%$ did I just do, I'm about to lose my nutz, Honey, can I go out, please" neutered look.

Man, if my face looks like that next year, one of you N's better object for me..................

Sike, May you have many years of blissful pain, sir :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

Look at that gleam in her eye. Like when Chapelle got Oprah pregnant.
The dudes in this forum carry more tampons than I do.

Real rap I didn't think y'all had it in you. This is all off the top...

Destination Kicks

I've called alot of people Baby Huey in my years, but I never actually met him until I saw you. The only 16 year old I know that needs Lipitor.

Lavan

This bamma replys to posts before they're even finished, you look @ Lavan's web browser and all the posts are grey.

Ravinder

You a cool @#%$ dude, but even the multicolored V-Necks impress a bruva. Bamma be coppin' VNecks from Talbots and throwin' em in the dryer.

Tre aka TeePeso

Dude, you got a lot of teeth. Take the doctor two appointments to do a regular checkup.

VAGixxer

Bamma father buy's him everything, even if its free.

Wilito

Lemme tell yall bout this bamma, he the only Dominican dude that I know that talk about black people like his hair doesn't look like that standard brown carpet, real talk my dude, next time you go three weeks w/o a haircut, at least throw some Pink Oil in that @#%$.

Rockdeep :smh:
smh.gif
Bamma stays in the post for 20 secs. tellin bruvas to clear out, only so he can do a Sam Perkins-esque spin move and trip on his own feet. Then get mad at his point guard for giving him the ball in the first place.

Rudolph |I
tired.gif

DCShoeDon :smh:
smh.gif

Harmcityhustler :lol:
laugh.gif

Last but not least.

Eyes of Hazel
ed on the highwater tuxedo that you were gonna settle with that looked "Off The Wall"...

But real rap, I thank all yall bammas for wishin me a Happy Borndate, even to the other bammas that aint in here or didn't reply, its all love.

Even for the "hate is the new love" bamma, I bet you was surprised
when we shared birthdays huh? Well maybe not but I thought that @#%$ was ironic.

Stay Black,

My-T.
LISTEN TO THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE!
THURSDAYS 5-7PM EST
WWW.XTSR.ORG
WWW.SMOKINGSECTION.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEYSTARKS

Quote:
Everytime I talk to him, "Well I mean, dog, i-i-it aint no thang..I gotta be up in Massachusetts for the day s-s-so its whatever.." Real talk son, you can let it out, its us...Does Maria beat you? And don't get me started on the highwater tuxedo that you were gonna settle with that looked "Off The Wall"...
:lol:
laugh.gif
EOH :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
"EQAUL OPPORTUNITY RACIST"
O.G. Member DreadHeadTHE MANGO JUICE KEEPS DRIPPIN

Quote:
Dude, you got a lot of teeth. Take the doctor two appointments to do a regular checkup.
:smh:
smh.gif
0]
alien.gif

Quote:
You a cool dude, but even the multicolored V-Necks impress a bruva. Bamma be coppin' VNecks from Talbots and throwin' em in the dryer.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

smh.gif

Salty? Lawrys? Indeed. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Goes to get a hug from wife...

and "cancels" attendance at Arundell Mills tonight...***

:\
ohwell.gif

Best local forum, bar none. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Anyone planning to step through Rocky's joint tomorrow, I'll see you then... WITH A RENTAL... bammas... :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
PAIN!!!!!!
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Quote:
DCShoeDon

What can I say that hasn't been said already...You the youngest lookin senior citizen I've ever seen, bamma go on cruises with a rubber ducky float and a bottle of Chardonnay talkin about how they used to do it like this on Minnesota Ave back in 87', if it was left up to him we'd be wearin bally's all day still sayin "Def"
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

Quote:
Women like the chipped tooth son...They say it gives me character

Lol, ol' Fabolous "She love my smile, no matter how chipped my tooth is"

Quote:
If buying size 22 PEs to rock to school and yo moms being related to a Gorilla makes you look better, hot damn, do you

Size 12-13, aka my size range.

Quote:
DK- This is coming from a guy that failed to make it out of this group at least you got a pair of PE's

Ouch, how am I 30 pounds overweight and I was still beating you down court? Ye ol Brittle Knees

Quote:
Unconscious with a pair of SBs up your

Woah woah woah.

Quote:
Ru
How you gonna go on DK like that, the boy cant help he likes cheeseburgers.

Lies, Im a vegetarian now. Damn I just set myself up for even more.

Quote:
Destination Kicks

I've called alot of people Baby Huey in my years, but I never actually met him until I saw you. The only 16 year old I know that needs Lipitor

Diabetes? Awww that hurts man.

Quote:
Bamma stays in the post for 20 secs. tellin bruvas to clear out, only so he can do a Sam Perkins-esque spin move and trip on his own feet.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

Quote:
Lies, Im a vegetarian now. Damn I just set myself up for even more. :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
Ouch, how am I 30 pounds overweight :\
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

and pics dont lie... you made it up the court one time...baseline to half court doesnt count homie... it was a full court game...

Quote:
Yes you did... ...you must only eat 5lb bag of potatoes homey...

Real funny ol' man, you eat your oats this morning?

Quote:
Only 30?????
and pics dont lie... you made it up the court one time...baseline to half court doesnt count homie... it was a full court game..
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest[/center][/b][/i][/font]

Inhaler Breaks? Lavan wasn't playing...

No playin'. Asthma is the number one killer of asthmatics in the world today. Don't sleep.
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

Quote:
Asthma is the number one killer of asthmatics in the world today. Don't sleep.

^^^

Exactly. You're a smart dude.

Say no to drugs. Say no to asthma.
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

So the number 1 killer of Cancer Victims would be Cancer?

Man you dudes are funny
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Back
Top Bottom