Answer III's on Eastbay

Don't know if this has been posted already but they've got the Answer III's on eastbay.

what? no G'Town colorway.
And Team colors
BOOO :smh:
smh.gif

yesssssssssss, i always wanted these, but i think these were mostly forgotten in his line of shoes.
i never had the OG's but i bet they feel nothing like them ala the answer 1 retros. :smh:
smh.gif
THE GREAT GUILLERMO
THE FEDS CAN SUCK MY
VICKS​

aww man they brought back the playoff mids too. absolutely loved those. not too sure about the iii's, but imma probably get a pair of the playoffs.
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

now shame on me for asking this again, but these won't have the OG DMX I/lite cushioning in the 3's or the playoffs correct?

I was disappointed when I got the IV's(still bought them though, love the IV's), but both of these were so/so to me and I don't want that to happen this time.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

it looks like they took A.l.s name and symbol off the Playoffs.
i never bought them but they seem like a poor choice for a your marquee players playoff shoe. at least look wise.

anybody know how these fit?
THE GREAT GUILLERMO​

THE FEDS CAN SUCK MY​
VICKS​

I hope they retro the Answer II's..

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

not feeling them...i had the answer 4s and they fell apart on me 2 weeks after i got them so im kinda hesitant to buy reebok's at all unless i love the design of the shoe.

yall buggin these are beautiful shoes.
the retros on eastbay look a bit cheap tho. i gotta see them in person.
reebok needs new people in there corporation ASAP.
and why does their red always loook pinkish?!!!
THE GREAT GUILLERMO​

THE FEDS CAN SUCK MY​
VICKS​

I remember getting the high school all star editions from eastbay for $20 , they were actually one of the best shoes ive ever balled in, but I doubt the quality is the same on these.

grail and greatest iverson shoe of all time but the white and black is missing the og red accents, im gonna check ebay for ogs before coppin these
BVT to PHLSTATUS KICKS

I had 2 colorways of these back in the day. They were pretty comfortable for casual were, but just like all of his shoes with part rubber/foam soles they are not made for the long haul of a basketball season |I
tired.gif
. Just like previously stated, maybe copped at $39.99!

none of them are a og colorway so whats the point?

this shoe also had a problem in the ankle area.

call me when they retro the 2..

the 3 will hit rock bottom prices...
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

the best shoe in AI's line IMO
Team CUBS​
Reppin Loyola HS....​
NT Member since Feb. 23, 2005​

OGs look so much better with the suede

shoes.9iii.jpg

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Back
Top Bottom