Antagonizing Shaq comes with the job

Shaqs act is getting tired.

I feel like he is just trying to stay relevant, and its really getting old and tired.

Well let me be the first to admit, I am glad Shaq is staying in the media and I dont care how he's doing it. I grew up watching Shaq and a lot of otherplayers from the 90's that have retired and it sucks when they retire. I want to enjoy as much Shaq time as I can get lol. 90's era > All

Have all of you even seen the play that started all of this?

http://www.youtube.com/v/Oyk7IrlPjpQ&hl=en&fs=1

And then after the game all SVG said was something like, Only one big� man flopped tonight, look at the replay, for all the talking he does about guys floppingagainst him.

And then Shaq did his act he always does where he tries to deflect blame or focus from himself onto everybody else by trying to be funny and talking about howgreat he is. He contradicted himself so many times in this episode alone.

First, he said he didn't flop there. Then he said he did flop, but it was too protect DH12. Then he went back on to say it wasn't a flop becauseflopping is when you whine and complain to the refs and he didn't do THAT, then he said yea I flopped because the rulebook says if a guy lowers hisshoulder and you fall it's a charge.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

tmoney85 wrote:
I agree with you on everything you said here.

A lot of Laker fans and Shaq only fans like Shaqrules always seem to forget about Shaq's wrong doing when he was a Laker and the Lakers had their 3 peat. I mean after the 2002 championship Shaq became lazy and was fat & out of shape. Dude put off off season toe surgery before the 2002-2003 season and came into training camp saying how he felt he should be able to take company time off because he got injured during company time. The next season he showed up to training camp in a little better shape and was demanding a $30 million a year contract extension from Dr. Buss and was yelling at him in the stands during a pre season game in Hawaii saying "Now will you F*ing pay me" . The year we got GP & Mailman to play for the Lakers for 1 year for cheap contracts Shaq was going off in the media saying he was the only reason why GP & Mailman came to play for the Lakers and that he was the real GM of the Lakers.
i haven't fogotten anything...i was right here. i saw and read everything that came out in the news or espn. when it comes down to it, it is what it is. no one can control what a player says or what a player does. whether shaq came in out of shape or not, the lakers should've won that 4th consecutive title. they had all the players needed to win, but it didn't happen. now was that shaq's fault? you're goin to tell me that because shaq came in out of shape or him yelling at management caused the lakers not to win against the pistons? now i'm not goin to condone that shaq was okay to come in out of shape or anything like that, but again that didn't cause the lakers not to win. even fat shaq was still killin the oposition; his endurance wasn't there, but he was still jobbin. and for the record, gp and malone coming to LA was a lot of shaq's doing; not 100%, but a majority of shaq's contacts.

now...i'm not a fan of what's goin on between shaq and van gundy and/or howard...but it is what it is. everyone has their pride or ego problems. some can control issues or comments better than others. true, shaq is a sensitive guy and maybe he can be insecure, but what can any of us do about it? post opinions on nt?
wait i didn't write all this... i call for SLANDER

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what did he say about wade.. i know he said things like why does he have to play with quinn and ricky davis....

i forgot about this one

Back
Top Bottom