Anthony Johnson (Montana) just sent a Weber State player into the 5th row (video link now)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
who just saw that? Meanest cross over I've seen in awhile, maybe cause of the Weber State dudes reaction...we need a vid soon

VIDEO: http://espn.go.com/video/...d=2459792&id=4984520 ....just after the 20 second mark, lmao @ this dude falling back like that trying to hold onto his balance ...looks like he got shot
laugh.gif

Anthony Johnson..dropped 42 tonight too..
pimp.gif
POY

This guy is singlehandedly keeping Montana in this...if you don't have it on ESPN2 cause of Cincy/Ville at least get this on your clicker "Back" button, Johnson on fire

36 points, Big Sky tourney record so far

Just posted about this in the CBB thread.

Anthony Johnson is going *+!!++@ nuts right now. 36points right...already has the record for most points in a Big SkyChampionship game with a decent amount of time still left to play.

Dude's playing risky on defense though. He has four fouls and he's reaching on steals and %*+%.

As I'm typing he just enticed Weber State into another foul
pimp.gif

Holy *#%* every other player on Montana shouldn't even be playing D1 ball
smh.gif

@%*! YEAH ANTHONY JOHNSON WITH WHAT COULD BE THE GAME WINNER!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Call me victim of the moment....but unless Montana draws anything higher than a 4 seed in the tourney I'm calling an upset...

This dude Anthony Johnson does not let his team lose
pimp.gif

someone needs to find the other angles they had of it though, espn2 showed the cross over in slow mo from courtside camera after it happened, gotta be gifs or something

Montana/Johnson straight clawed themselves back into this game

Back
Top Bottom