Any 25 & over NTers Already In School Or Planning On Going Back?

da r entertainment

Supporter
I'm currently 31 and I will be back in school this fall.  I'm appreciative of my current employer, but feel like there are much better options out for me that can be achieved by going to school.  Any other NTers in the same state?

34 and I'm working on an electrician's journeyman certification and then an EE degree.

It gets old but I'm not going to quit.

Originally Posted by allout46

Forget your employer! be in it to win it for yourself as they are doing the same.
Good words to live by 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

34 and I'm working on an electrician's journeyman certification and then an EE degree.

It gets old but I'm not going to quit.

what that?
nerd.gif

26. Have thought about going back but damn I hate school.

25. Applied for the master's program in counseling but didn't get in.

Wasn't really that bummed. I applied more out of curiousity than necessity. Right now in life I want to explore.

26, recently passed the TEAS test to get back into nursing (Practical Nurse) school. I was in it before but wasn't focused like I should've been. Going back and eliminating all distractions. R.I.P. social life.

turning 25 in october. getting the 1st BS in these coming months (finally!) but considering staying an extra year to double major and picking up a second BS. then grad schools after that...definitely gonna be staying in school for the long haul. Trying to avoid the real world for as long as I can

27, M. of Architecture.  I'm going back to school in the fall for a B. of Construction management & B. of Interior Desgin.  I really love my current situation/career.  But every time I see my boss leaving work early to go home and have dinner and play with his kids, or to just play hookey....I get the
mad.gif
face......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So I figure, why not add to my skill set, and in a shorter time period, open my own firm.....? 

Im so excited for school when I get out of the military this fall. The only problem is that there are so many things that I want to do in life...i really just want to help people

You're never too old to go back and get your degree...always better late than never imo.

Learning is a lifelong process.

Thought about going back for my masters but i'll probably just try to get better at poker instead.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

You're never too old to go back and get your degree...always better late than never imo.

Pretty much... 25 and just starting again. I played around, tried to do it without school. I absolutely hate school but it's almost impossible to find a nice career some kind of degree.
If you're thinking about it don't psych yourself out and think it's too late, time goes by so fast you'll be done before you know it. Or you'll look back years from now thinking about what you could've done.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Pretty much... 25 and just starting again. I played around, tried to do it without school. I absolutely hate school but it's almost impossible to find a nice career w/o some kind of degree.
If you're thinking about it don't psych yourself out and think it's too late, time goes by so fast you'll be done before you know it. Or you'll look back years from now thinking about what you could've done.
Co-sign
I decided to pull out my transcipts from when I attended college back in 98-99 and find out the credits required for the program I'm interested in.  Hopefully I can transfer these 26 credits and that would only leave me with 34 lefts to complete the program to get my associates.

25. Finished my Bachelors a year ago and am now floating the idea of going back for my Masters or starting a family business.

My brother is about to turn 26. He was a Marketing major undergrad and decided he hates it and has been writing for the past year or so and is going to one of the top journalism programs in the country to get his Masters next semester.

Back
Top Bottom