ANY ADVICE..What would you do?? My OG DS White/Red XII's

i say rock them non of my shoes are ds cuz i like to wear them you should to and the og beats the retro anytime

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

I recently bought 1997 OG DS White/Red Jordan XII's and can't decide if I should wear em or keep em fresh and wait for the retros later this year to wear. What would you do? Get @ me
I would flip a coin and let it choose for me since i cant make my own decision.
2-Face is that you????
roll.gif

Wear em' shoes are bought to be worn. Your gonna die someday dnt you wanna wear em.

I have the OG rising suns I wear em' & when I get the retroes I'd wear em both.

If you're gonna wear them than really wear them, don't break them out one time and put them back away forever, it makes no sense. I say this because ifyou buy a pair of the retros this year your more than likely are gonna wear those a few times too. Than your going to have two pairs of the same kicks, bothworn. My vote is wear the OG's, wear them ASAP! But than again what does what I think matter?

what da...

people saying you can't wear og 12's NEVER owned a pair in their lives. they are indestructable literally. you can wear them but i would not becausethey are not as comfortable as the 04 retros. i dono about the cpd bs but the last retros were a lot more comfortable than the og's.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Wear them, foo'. You don't want them to waste away in the box..

QFT! Yeah wear 'em and enjoy them. Before you can't wear them at all.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

what da...

people saying you can't wear og 12's NEVER owned a pair in their lives. they are indestructable literally. you can wear them but i would not because they are not as comfortable as the 04 retros. i dono about the cpd bs but the last retros were a lot more comfortable than the og's.
i'll agree with you on the comfort part of og xii's. my og taxi's don't have the best comfort in the world but man are they liketank's. i would just wait if i was you for the retro's to come out if you have gone this far without un-ds them. and xii's don't crumble! idon't remember xii's having any foam to them. only problem you have to watch for with xii's is if the glue has dried up and there's separation.that's it.

id wear em b4 the retro release. ppl would know whats up when u pull out the og's. im tired of hearin ds shoes dat i would rock in a heart beat

wear them, no use keeping them ds. if that's what you want to do i suggest getting into stamp collecting.

Wear them please. Don't settle for an inferior retro. You will regret it if you don't.

man just do what you want. they're your shoes. i wear all my jays since i kept spacejams ''locked up'' to find them yellow one day

If I were you, I'd choose third secret option: give them to indohan.
PM me for shipping address.

As many ppl said already, wear them, you'll regret if you don't, one day you will put them out of the box to see that they yellowed, crumbled, feltapart ... So enjoy them while you still can, that's what loving sneakers's all about.

I have never seen XII's crumble they are one of the better built Jordans hands down. I suggest if you are skeptical do as another NTer said buy anotherpair to rock. Buy em DS or not it's up to you but OG XII's are the way to go I got three pairs myself and I love em.

Back
Top Bottom