ANY ADVICE..What would you do?? My OG DS White/Red XII's

I recently bought 1997 OG DS White/Red Jordan XII's and can't decide if I should wear em or keep em fresh and wait for the retros later this year towear. What would you do? Get @ me

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

I recently bought 1997 OG DS White/Red Jordan XII's and can't decide if I should wear em or keep em fresh and wait for the retros later this year to wear. What would you do? Get @ me
I would flip a coin and let it choose for me since i cant make my own decision.

im so stupid , i sold my pair that was ds cuz the guy gave me 350$ for them and i had only payed 200$ . wish i never did . i would wear your ogs cuz there somuch better then cdp , you cant even realy compare the two . i have og taxis too and when i bought the cdp version and felt them in my hands compared to theogs , i sold them the same day . cdps are so cheap , the leather is not real !!! you know what im talkin about if you have og's . and the shape is off too. ogs all the way !!!!! wear them , or else your gonna regret it like me !!

Yeah the quality on the OGs is wayy better than my CDP Taxis...I wonder if their value will increase or decrease when the retros come out later this year?? IfI wear em now it'll def break necks.. I just don't want cats who cop the retros thinkin they're as fresh as I em.

Wear'em cuz i had a DS perr of 12's & kept'em stored fa like 2 years, Wore'em then dey crumbled....
180.gif
...so wear ur's...
wink.gif

Keep those ds and buy a nds pair to rock. Then when the retroes come out, get those too. I know the quality on the retroes won't be the same, but who caresthey are white and red XII's! That's my plan anyways..

If that's out of the budget, keep those on ice and wait for the retroes but scout ebay and you can prolly find a clean pair of OG's to rock for lessthan $200.

5fd2596e6bbf520786b8a80542a5bb5a00ea478.jpg

Originally Posted by eltouha

wear them. shoes are for wearing.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Wear'em cuz i had a DS perr of 12's & kept'em stored fa like 2 years, Wore'em then dey crumbled....
180.gif
...so wear ur's...
wink.gif
Wear your kicks. If you don't, you may end up regretting it.

180.gif
...so wear ur's...
wink.gif
i have never heard of a pair of 12's crumbling , do you have any pics ^ i would love to see them

and to the guy who can't make his own mind up ,

forget what other people think or say , be a man and make you own decision

read the situation and look at all the details

then go with the decision you think makes the most sense to you........that's it........good luck with YOURchoice.............................................peace

i'd sell them before the retros come out, and buy two pairs of the retros with that money. most likely they will be unwearable.

dont wear them. wait for the retros. i would just admire the ogs and wear the retros. they are my holy grails btw

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

180.gif
...so wear ur's...
wink.gif
i have never heard of a pair of 12's crumbling , do you have any pics ^ i would love to see them

and to the guy who can't make his own mind up ,

forget what other people think or say , be a man and make you own decision

read the situation and look at all the details

then go with the decision you think makes the most sense to you........that's it........good luck with YOUR choice.............................................peace
Apparently sarcasm is beyond your wit. He was saying the OP can't make his own decisions...

Good looks on responses.. For those telling me "be a man" I was simply asking the community for advice because I respecttheir input. If you ain't have a wear or don't wear comment keep sh*t to yourself.

Hollow Point Guard- Since you having the same dilemma as me Ima ride with your advice..wait til the weather gets nice in the tri-state and rock em in thesummer... than cop retros in Dec. I'm Out!

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by eltouha

wear them. shoes are for wearing.

180.gif
...so wear ur's...
wink.gif
Wear your kicks. If you don't, you may end up regretting it.

^^^^ words from the wise, either that or they rott in the box.....

Back
Top Bottom