Any aficionados from late 90's early 2000s help me ID a sneaker from description?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I didn't think the Retro forum was appropriate bc they haven't been re-released.

So between like 1998-2002, Nike released some sneakers that had road maps of a few cities on them. I have no clue what they were called, but they had the following cities that I know of: Chapel Hill, New Orleans, New York, and Chicago. There were certainly other cities, I think I remember Los Angeles and Miami as well.

I've been looking for them for YEARS and even posted here back in 2015 asking for help but got no responses.

Thanks to anyone that can give me a lead. It's greatly apprecaited!

Hello!

If you had a picture of any other product info, that would be a start. Do you remember them from an add/program or something?

As you already know, Nike drops literally thousands of products a year, so it would be difficult to figure it out just from what you’re describing.

Hope that helps.

These?

HOLY CRAP YOU NAILED IT!

THANK YOU!!!

A quick google search finds only one pair of these for sale in the world. At least now I know what to look for going forward!

Been looking for years? How?

Googled "nike city map" on Images and there they were.
we have very different google image search results then. I tried lots of variations of that, searched for vintage eastbay magazines and lots of websites. Beyond that one blog post that was shown above I can't find much else on them even after having the name. Either way, thanks

well, since this thread is solved don't mind if I steer it to a different question?
Does anyone remember a shoe commercial from same time-frame, late 90s early 2000s, where a guy gets his cast off a broken leg or something and his ankle is all shrunk so he uses some kind of adjustable thing on the back heel of the shoe to get a better fit?

I wanna say it was a Nike commercial, but maybe Adidas?

Back
Top Bottom