Any Air Rift Love?

I mess wit rifts 8)

Owned like 3.

Good beach shoe.......sad these will get overlooked bcuz of da sockdart hypetrain.

Thanks to the Bots, these appear to have sold very well. I can't believe that actual fans of this shoe copped so fast. There's not too many Air Rift fans out there. Good luck in you were interested & got yours.

Sizes are being released from carts, so this release is as I expected it to be.

How do these fit? I am an 11.5, but only see 11 and 12 on NDC

Yeah they only come in full sizes . I ordered the liberty pair in a women's 10 , but I am a true 9.5 in women's . I'll let you know how they fit as soon as they come in

Last edited:
Missed these shoes. Glad Nike brought them back...But not sure I'd pay that much for that colorway.

It's not a Rift thread without Dirtylicious though :lol:

For anyone asking about how are they, they're great for summer wear. Comfort is solid.

Need at least 1 pair.

And they should come with the special socks too.

Last edited:
I find that I have to size down on these. I like a really snug fit. Also copped the Nikelab Free Rift today; curious to see how they feel.

Last edited:
May be a dumb question, but I'm guessing it's okay to wear these without socks? I can't find the socks anywhere online for sale. 

It is absolutely ok to go sockless with these. If you are looking for socks you can search ebay for tabi socks, traditional japanese split toe socks meant to be worn with sandals

May be a dumb question, but I'm guessing it's okay to wear these without socks? I can't find the socks anywhere online for sale.
I wore these without socks all the time. I guess the Nike socks were just a novelty for me? Because they came with the pair I purchased. Either way, it's a good summer shoe...Just be careful of the shoe tan lol.

when i was in england a few years ago a ton of people had them on. and i LOVE the design just never really pulled the trigger on these. great shoe though

Back
Top Bottom