Any Barkley's in the bay yet?

Rumor has it that they were pulled from the bay because Chuck hates us, Nike agreed.

Just kidding, are these GRs?
TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

^ it makes since !
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

ADD ME ON MYSPACE:myspace.com/201505333

Quote:
Rumor has it that they were pulled from the bay because Chuck hates us, Nike agreed.
:rofl:
roll.gif
u had me like wow for a second....and then i was like that would be the stupdist thing ever

Cant wait till they drop.....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Quote:
Bay Area Folks
Footlocker and Footaction Serramonte recieved about 16 pairs each, footaction recieved them yesterday and i scooped an 11 from there. my boy that works there says he has a 9.5 and a 13 left, but they should get a second shipment in pretty soon. Footlocker had almost all sizes because they got them in this afternoon.

Champs in Sacramento had one shipment of a full-sized run...They only had a 10 and a 11 left...(So Close...Sigh...)
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
It has begun.​

got the last size 11 at serramonte footaction...thank you joe.

from what i understand they still have a couple sizes left...finishline doesnt have them, and footlocker had a 10.5 this morning...

CB34's>aquas by a long shot...
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

dang who took all the sz 9's at southland?!? but they still got sz10+ and smaller sz's as of 4pm if anyone interested...

Went to downtown Footlocker after work at 4:30, didn't not have my size 10.5 so I went with the last size11......Good lookin out folks...................

Still waiting on my pair to arrive at New Park. I ordered them on Friday. I'm hoping they'll be here soon.

^ djbj6t9

I ordered mines from newpark on Friday as well. Have your checked your tracking lately? Mine says they are in transit to San Pablo, CA. And today when i checked again it said rescheduled delivery expected to arrive on 9/24.

thats whats up

I dunno what my tracking number is. I gave Ace my e-mail (which was my Sidekick e-mail) but then I lost my Sidekick.

I'm assuming the tracking number was given in the e-mail?

Back
Top Bottom