Any Basketball leagues i can enter my team in???

does anybody know ANY leagues at all that my team can run in?
we just want to play some type of orginized ball together
TEAM WARRIORS
WE BELIEVE.
WE WANT KG!.​

What age group?

17 & under :
AAU (better come strong)
YMCA (fun league but every team adds a ringer for the playoffs)
PAL, San Francisco(everyone has to live in SF to join that league)
Boys & Girls Club (pretty even teams but, kinda expensive to enter entire teams)

18 & up
Whenever you join any Adult League you gotta have at LEAST 2 people over 6ft that can play the post and rebound. Any league you join always enter at their lowest level and let them move up. It sucks when you look to play and you're playing against ex-college players. That's the quickest way to drop players. SSF has some great adult leagues, Daly City is kinda loaded but, the local teams tend to get the calls.

SF best competition around. There's St.Mary's that has a league as well as Hamilton, Palega and Sunset gyms. Talent tends to very but, most SF park & rec gyms have their own separate leagues.

Hope this info helps.

^ yup good looks tho

but im located in vallejo and was specifically looking if anybody knoes anything jumping off in the 510,7o7, napa valley, fairfield, vacaville ANYthing up around there
TEAM WARRIORS
WE BELIEVE.
WE WANT KG!.​

dreamleague is the best bet. they have like 6 different leagues. but like dude said, its only for asians
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Palega Gym/Park :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
R.I.P STACK BUNDLES...... SQUAD UP!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Niners Next Season Baby!!​

palega got any adult leagues?

where are some of the leagues in SSF/ DC
TEAM WARRIORS

SSF runs an adult league outta Terrabay gym. Games are usually Tues or Thurs nights depending on what level you play.

DC runs a pretty tough league outta Westlake gym (until War Memorial is built) and Westmoor, Jefferson game nights again depend on skill level.

SSF kinds reasonable price per team. Officials are ok nothing too special.

DC pricey ( I actually don't care for this league too much since they homered us in the championship, letting the other team add players the day of the game)

sfknights1310. can you PM me with more details about where, when, how to get into those leagues. a couple of the leagues im playing in right now are about to end and im looking for some new ones.
TEAM WARRIORS

supers0le pm sent. I'm serious about making sure you have some height on your team. It's no fun if you don't cuz you can't fast break if you can't get the boards.

Palega only got 18&Under. I Play There on Thursdays. Im Julian, Lightskinned black guy with braids if anyone sees me say what up
TEAM BAY AREA

Reppin Da Bay: 415​

DREAM LEAGUE if ur asian i kw a team that play in the dream league call the cardinals suppose to play with them thz year but dint
TEAM WARRIORS

is pbl only for filipinos?
TEAM WARRIORS

Back
Top Bottom