Any Bay Area Ross with Zoom BB1's??

here's the list of the ones i've checked and nada...

redwood city (woodside plaza) - only zoom bb2s in larges sizes.
dublin - none.
san mateo (off delaware exit, by hwy 92) - none.

anyone else check, and if so, see any 11.5s??

I'm on the same hunt, but in a sz 15. I checked out most of the Ross' around San Jose and the one over in Milpitas and nada. Went to the nordstrom rackin Westgate mall and snagged the BB2s which were pretty dope to ball in. I'll keep a look out for any sizes. BTW they were spotted in a Ross in SF (fromthe nike outlet/website update in one of the other forums) so hopefully its a sign they will start popping up around here KVN

yeah, i saw that...but i have no idea which ross in sf it is. there are 4 according to theirwebsite...

the one on geary.
the one by potrero hill.
the one on market st.
the one on sloat.

so by matter of default, it has to be geary.

i had someone check out market st and potrero today, and nada.

pogiwun says no go on sloat.

so it's gotta be geary!!!!

I've been looking for good ballin' shoes too. My homeboy swears by the zoom bb1's. I was using jordan 20's for a while but they're a pieceof *%%$, as i've found out like most jordans are for bball. My ankle kept twisting, so now I went ahead and copped the Adidas TS commanders. I was thinkingabout a pair of BB1's also but like you guys said they're scarce...

quote:

I'm on the same hunt, but in a sz 15. I checked out most of the Ross' around San Jose and the one over in Milpitas and nada. Went to the nordstrom rackin Westgate mall and snagged the BB2s which were pretty dope to ball in. I'll keep a look out for any sizes. BTW they were spotted in a Ross in SF (fromthe nike outlet/website update in one of the other forums) so hopefully its a sign they will start popping up around here KVN

damn, i allways see heat for a bargain in your size at like ross, marshals the rack, etc. i was a marshals the other day and had some red reebok questions forlike $15.

i'm up by sac and gonna head to vacaville tomorrow and drop off some resumes at some places. i'll check the marshals and let everyone know if i findanything.

Damn macgyver35..u up in Sac and applying to places in Vacaville...hope you live close to dwtn sac. Yeah I check most of the Ross's up here in the 916 anddon't waste your time. Went to one of my last Ross's up here and I am burnt out....told KVN that already haha. But fo real...i always see heat in thoseBIG Sizes too. Damn man how tall are you? You 6'7'' or something? If anyone could look out at Ross Market across from Virgin closing down Recordsfor him in sz 15...I seen some 14 but not sure 15.

i don't wear a size 15, if i did i would be getting steals at outlets all day. i'm actually in davis for school, but there aren't really any goodjobs here.

I was at Pittsburg yesterday they didn't have any. But Walnut Creek had gray Zoom Flight 96 few sizes I think 11.5 and 12 maybe a few others.

Anybody see any Zoom Tennis Trainers (Chlorophylls or Blues) in an 8 at any Rosses?

I saw them in a 9.5, 10 and 11 in both Chlorophyll and White.Grey.Blue cws at the Pacifica Ross for $35.

Daamn red questions?! I would love to pick those up! I'm always down to pay anyone shipping and a finders fee for stuff in a 15/14. As always paypal readyan legit
smile.gif
So if you guys see anything good more then likely I'll just pick it up. This week I had a chance to hit up the ross off warm springs inbetween880 and 680 and nada. I heard rumors that Ross' stock up on Wed. but never saw anything new when I went with that route. I'll probably make my roundsagain this week at Ross' and Marshalls and keep you guys updated. BTW I'm 6'5 full filipino. And yes I get a bunch of shoes on clearance but at thesame time I get slept on other releases like the first 2 series of dunk sbs, blkred strap 1's, canvas blk aj1's, etc KVN

Oh man 6'5''...I wish I was just 6'' haha...damn how Tall were your parents any way? Yeah I feel bad cuz some shoes only go up to 13 andesp with dunk sb's low they fit small with the fat tongue. So instead of wearing my usual 10.5 I have to go up to 11. Blk/Red Hi Strap 1s only went up to13 right? Yeah those are nice even tho people say it's not made well compared to the retro. Has any one contacted you about any sz 14/15 BB1s yet KVN? Imight hit up S.F. again and I'll see what is there for you. Alright peace.

found an orange pair of bb1s in size 12.5 for $40 at Ross on Sloat. Also got an orange and blue pair of Air Bakin in a size 13 for $40. Didn't see anymorebb1s though.

None at my ross.....only thing they had were Nike Air-Zoom Flight Five B, Air Bakins in orange / navy, and some Nike 90 boots.

whatsup KVN^
Anybody see any Zoom Tennis Trainers (Chlorophylls or Blues) in an 8 at any Rosses?

I saw them in a 9.5, 10 and 11 in both Chlorophyll and White.Grey.Blue cws at the Pacifica Ross for $35.
my dad swooped a size 13 pair of chlorophylls from Gilroy outlets not too long ago for $30, might wanna give them a call or something

Originally Posted by boywiththeshoes

found an orange pair of bb1s in size 12.5 for $40 at Ross on Sloat. Also got an orange and blue pair of Air Bakin in a size 13 for $40. Didn't see anymore bb1s though.

you avy stealer
mad.gif

i seen two pairs of black/white suede BB1s sz 8.5 at the Foot Locker in Palo Alto(thats a clearance store for san francisco bay area stores). $39.99

Back
Top Bottom