ANY BBOY CLASSES IN THE BAY?

Joined Dec 31, 2004
bump to the top cmon guys you gotta have some friends that know something
TEAM MBC!

Joined Apr 22, 2006
ahah my friend learned on youtube :lol:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Joined Jan 15, 2002
Honestly, just learn on your own. Watch vids, see how they do it. That's what I did, you'll eventually get shiet down if you practice.

Or go to practice spots in the North Bay and ask b-boys/b-girls there how do to moves or see what u can work on.

Check the freestylession.com board for practice spots.

p071.ezboard.com/ffreesty...boardfrm17

bastitch

Staff member
Joined Jan 10, 2000
I don't know why the concept of bboy classes is so funny.

There are classes for every legitimate style of dance out there. The fact that the thought of a bboy class is looked down upon shows that even within the Hip Hop community, people look down on bboying as straight circus **** as opposed to an actual dance.
: Team Sea Monster :

Dude, please. Tell your girl to shut up.

Jaymatik

Staff member
Joined Apr 24, 2004
Try Dance Attack in Los Gatos. A friend of mine used to teach there from Mind Tricks.

Dance Attack Studios
14110 Blossom Hill Road
Los Gatos
www.danceattackstudios.com***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now