Any Blue Foams Left in the MD/DC/VA area?

My pair is starting to show some wear...I wish I would have copped 2 when they released...do I have to hit ebay? or do any stores in our area (especially DTLR's) still have em?

Yeah right. You have a better chance at finding them on ebay.
THREAD TOPIC
I know people wanna be fly, but where do we draw the line?
A MEMBER SAID...
"which one is king adrian again?"

I've been looking too, I figured somebody wouldve stocked up on them and has a pair to sell, but nope.
F this sneaker sh__!

You miss'd the boat homey...long gone...ebay is the best bet...you should be able to get a pair on there for like $250-275 shipped.
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

Alot of various spots still have them.

They are still at some DTLR's and I seen some at Cmonwealth.
MYSPACE!"YOUR LIFE IS PLAYED OUT LIKE KWAME AND THE POLK-A-DOTS"

Dan...that's only if you wear a size 6 or 7...nobody has anything else...and on top of that...

This cat that sales on ebay has recently scooped up many of those size 6s and 7s...

The biggest size around MAY be an 8.
COMING VERY SOON...

Sorry homes...If I come across a 10.5...it'll be never. 10.5 is nowhere on shelves. It's THAT real.
COMING VERY SOON...

Forget about it. DC has been wiped clean of popular sizes for months, normally i recommend b-more, but dudes is hip now and be running there as soon as the district is low.
I SPIT HOT FIRE!!!
WASHINGTONNATIONALS

Oh, I was saying if you see any on the net...I knew they wouldnt be in stores.
F this sneaker sh__!

^
I'll check systems (meaning store's inventory according to their computer) and ezbox you by Monday.

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- ...name a sneakerhead WE ain't influenced...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Anyone know if they've seen any Royal Blue foams in a size 13 in the nova/dc/md area, for retail price? I'm guessing i'll have to get lucky on Ebay to get em for $200 or less but might as well try.

$200 or less for a size 13. Drugs are bad for you.

I wear 13 and am looking for a 2nd pair BEFORE I wear my pair...so, any 13s on eBay at low cost...are mine.

Beltway...the shoes came out in January. Where were you?

Consider eBay your best bet...

COMING VERY SOON...

^^^That's a bit suspect to me. Just my opinion. For a DS pair?
COMING VERY SOON...

I copped one pair, but i balled in them once and fell in love. So i kept ballin' in them and then i balled in them outside and then i wore them like everywhere i went and now they getting crushed.

Good Look EOH :nerd:
nerd.gif
F this sneaker sh__!

dan/lavan...what spots had those small sizes?
eyes of hazel, if you find anything in the computer when you do the inventory check, please let me know...

They were at Comonwealth for 200 when I was there before the summit, no idea of sizes though.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

If you know some people in Philly try them or post in another regional forum. I remember going to Philly years ago and my homie cop some white/black foams for like a buck.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

cmonwealth i think only had a sz 8 but not entirely sure and this was the day of the stock exchange

Quote:
If you know some people in Philly try them or post in another regional forum. I remember going to Philly years ago and my homie cop some white/black foams for like a buck.

I checked Philly when they came out and not too many places got them. The ones that did jacked the prices up. I'll prob be up there next weekend and I'll give an update.

i went to DTLR at pg plaza a couple weeks ago, and they had a pair in size 8, bellow retail. i think they were like 160. they might still have them, just call.
center]TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE WHERE THE FLY GUYS RESIDE

Back
Top Bottom