-Any BMW M3 Owners on NT?!

i would be weary of the turbo going out on the a4 at 100k. Most E36's you'll find for sale will have been driven hard and you can get an e36 325 for alot cheaper. Maintenance on either will be expensive unless you can do the work yourself. That said, just look for a car with a complete service history..don't get the first thing that pops up.

^no i wouldnt get a audi that has 100k miles on it or a a4...reason it's 5k is cause it's worth that much...it's gonna cost a lot to keep itrunning perfect (if it even runs perfect in the first place)

Originally Posted by JJB622

i would be weary of the turbo going out on the a4 at 100k. Most E36's you'll find for sale will have been driven hard and you can get an e36 325 for a lot cheaper. Maintenance on either will be expensive unless you can do the work yourself. That said, just look for a car with a complete service history.. don't get the first thing that pops up.

true, just wait for better cars out there. try to go on some forums, they are usually selling cars anyway, craigslist is kinda ghetto imho. and ifanything, try getting a 328i, my girl has one and that thing is fun to drive.
smile.gif

2 thumbs down for that car.. spend your money elsewhere..

BTW buying a used modded car is not always the best idea.

I gotta agree withnt on this one if u copp ull prolly go have to break heavy dough to replace the parts

Back
Top Bottom