Any DMV Accountants here?

s0lefunk

Supporter
ok my metro folk. is anyone on here a business accountant or knows someone personally that is one in the area?

for an assignment, I have to interview a business/managerial accountant or atleast an accountant that knows their fair share about business accounting. the interview will be no longer than 30-40 minutes and only pertains to the duties, education, and personal experiences as an accountant.

I know some of yall have an extensive network so if my fellow nters could just help me this one more time, i'd greatly appreciate it.
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"​
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

All DMV Accountants, contact Bozzuto Homes. Starting salary is in the 62-68K range.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

What about Economists? They came to my school and told me they were only lookin for some damn lease agents... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Who? Bozzuto? Yeah they need leasing agents too. the company just keeps getting bigger.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Back
Top Bottom