Any entrepreneurs/angel investors on NT?

Anyone on NT invest in any kinds of projects/innovations? Anything from just a couple hundred to thousands of dollars?

How did it go, was it successful or a failure?

nerd.gif

Anyone on NT invest in any kinds of projects/innovations? Anything from just a couple hundred to thousands of dollars?

How did it go, was it successful or a failure?

nerd.gif

aint no one on NT a angel investor. You need to have a networth of atleast 10 mill to even give to a company proper capital to start a successful business. Now entrepreneurs, Im pretty sure theres a few.

aint no one on NT a angel investor. You need to have a networth of atleast 10 mill to even give to a company proper capital to start a successful business. Now entrepreneurs, Im pretty sure theres a few.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Eh.....No you don't, especially in an internet company or some other high margin/low cost job.
Margins kid....if you've got low COGS or SG&A needs, you are going to need less capital.

Also, start-ups have multiple sources of finance. Loans from financial institutions are also an option.

Furthermore, some angel investors syndicate their investments...i.e. 10 people contribute 200k. The only reason why it might be wise to posses a high net-worth is that early business cycle investments or really any private equity investment regardless of the business maturity is highly ILLIQUID.

I've seen people with far less money serve as angle investors though.

Eh.....No you don't, especially in an internet company or some other high margin/low cost job.
Margins kid....if you've got low COGS or SG&A needs, you are going to need less capital.

Also, start-ups have multiple sources of finance. Loans from financial institutions are also an option.

Furthermore, some angel investors syndicate their investments...i.e. 10 people contribute 200k. The only reason why it might be wise to posses a high net-worth is that early business cycle investments or really any private equity investment regardless of the business maturity is highly ILLIQUID.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

True, leveraging with the addition with multiple angel investors can help. But wouldnt multiple investors mean less profit for yourself? I mean your going to end up dishing out payments eventually.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

True, leveraging with the addition with multiple angel investors can help. But wouldnt multiple investors mean less profit for yourself? I mean your going to end up dishing out payments eventually.

Back
Top Bottom