Any "Exotic Dancers"'on NT? Vol: what's the paper looking like?

Don't get it twisted, I don't care what the next man does or how the next man gets his money, but I just wondered if there were any male strippers on NT.

How'd you get into it? What's the money looking like?

It seems like a smooth easy side job forreal forreal. You just shake the pipe infront some ladies and grind up on em for some bread, right? Bust out the smooth willy bounce and gully creepa for a song or two. If that's it, then what's the problem?

Only thing that I'm not with is the fact that it's in a place with a bunch of other underdressed dudes. Cats would need to stay a 3 yard radius from me when I hit the stage.

Would you do it?

One of my white home boys do it. The real money is the dude who run the show. The "company" he with, the dude who own that joint got a Ferrari and a Bentley. He make easy cash tho. He be showing me pics of some of the houses and parties he do and man these rich married white women are wild.

No lie I got an acquaintance who strips on the side. He also just took a job at what is basically the Obamacare helpdesk and pays like $9 an hour, so I'm going to assume the money isn't great, but also there's not any full time male strip clubs around here so they just do male reviews on weekends. There are, at least here in OK which is obviously Bible Belt, laws about what can and can't go on at hthese shoes but they say once they close the doors, all bets are off and everything from those Dancing Bear type videos to a lot of homo stuff goes down. But again I'll stress, dudes works a regular low wage *** job too so he's not just rolling in dough. Decent looking kat I guess, 6 pack and all that played college ball football and basketball, I just don't know if women make it rain like that. But again, this is all 2nd hand.

Heard u gotta shake your D in front of men for the real money....count me out.

I got a homegirl dat got caught on video givin dome to one of dem dancing bear dudes

OBAMA OBAMA u ain't lying. Dude told me about a annual party they do and it was all gay dudes and the party host was a ******. Dude say he had to wear a g string and serve drinks and finger foods cuz he didn't wanna dance.

Back
Top Bottom