Any Foxxhole Radio Fans?

I've been a fan since about 2008. I've enjoyed many many laughs with them. But I feel that its dying or at least getting very watered down. I'm as into it as I used to be because of the lack of supporting cast. On Corey Holcomb's show, its just him and Darlene Ortiz (Ice T's ex girl). Corey is pretty muc hthe best comic on Foxxhole but its dead just hearing him and 1 other person. With Speedy, its him and the dude who says "foul ball" all the time
tired.gif

So Foxxhole fans, is it dying?

Bring back Scott "White Boy" Steele.....

No really..It isn't the same anymore...Letting Claudia go didn't help either....Although I don't understand why people don't like when Jamie's in studio..Dude's stories are on point...

Corey is the best thing going on foxxhole these days no doubt.

I love Jamie's stories
laugh.gif
. People just used to him not being there for real. Its going to take a little while to Foxx being back. Its the same thing as with sports, the star player gets hurt, the team has to adjust and adapt to a different style of play. Then when the star returns, things have to transition back to the way they were.

Claudia being let go hurt me a bit. She was really cool and was quick with the jokes. Oh and for the record, guess who is getting a show that is pretty much a clone of Claudia's? Stacey Dash
laugh.gif
. How does Claudia get the axe but they gave Stacey a show where she gives women advice.
laugh.gif

I love the foxxhole too.... it sucked when they made that big change and got rid of speedys comedy corner... I love how they used to murder Lew Dix every show and the callers would call in and tell him to kill himself.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im kinda anxious to see what they do with Stacey Dash... Kinda funny she shows up with Jamie at the award show and now she getting her own show.... I see ya Jamie
nerd.gif

As far as Corey goes, I think he is funny as hell. I dont care for him hosting his own show. I think he is better as a role player in a group setting instead of him having his own show. Just my personal opinion.

It flat out sucks now. Corey's show isn't even funny cuz he has no panel, "Foxxhole Comedy Corner" is horrible even with Speedy hosting, they need Lew Dix and another lady there. Claudia Jordan is obviously missed on the Foxxhole, she was actually funny and would go hard at everyone. Nowadays all you get is a Jamie Foxx slurp fest.

Jamie Foxx's impersonation of Mo'Nique was very funny though, I'll give him that. They need better guests too, not all these washed up celebs.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

It flat out sucks now. Corey's show isn't even funny cuz he has no panel, "Foxxhole Comedy Corner" is horrible even with Speedy hosting, they need Lew Dix and another lady there. Claudia Jordan is obviously missed on the Foxxhole, she was actually funny and would go hard at everyone. Nowadays all you get is a Jamie Foxx slurp fest.

Jamie Foxx's impersonation of Mo'Nique was very funny though, I'll give him that. They need better guests too, not all these washed up celebs.

Agreed!

Yo, that Mo'Nique +%%@ was pure comedy... He nailed that one

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ him saying Precious could play Biggie

Darlene is boring and she's not funny(she doesn't even try to be). I'd hold her hand though. I think they need to do away with the corey holcomb show..the replay value is dropping fast. They need to revert back to speedy's comedy corner.

I haven't listened in 3 weeks, and I religiously listened for like 3 years. I don't like the new format.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Im kinda anxious to see what they do with Stacey Dash... Kinda funny she shows up with Jamie at the award show and now she getting her own show.... I see ya Jamie
nerd.gif

As far as Corey goes, I think he is funny as hell. I dont care for him hosting his own show. I think he is better as a role player in a group setting instead of him having his own show. Just my personal opinion.

I think Corey can hold his own with a panel. Maybe.

Stacey Dash?
tired.gif
BRING CLAUDIA BACK!

DEAD ON. People like to dis Lewis but He brings a lot to the show. TDP and his one liners are really missed, "shouts out"
laugh.gif

The Foxx slurpfest is very annoying.  Claudia was like a shark. She went in on any and EVERYONE
pimp.gif

Darlene is boring and she's not funny(she doesn't even try to be).
She needs to be on another show, something that's not meant to be funny. She is a drain to listen to
sick.gif
. Maybe if they had more people she could blend in and be the serious one.

Yeah, but I'm a bigger fan of of Rude Jude & Lord Sear in the afternoons. Them dudes crack me up.

Back
Top Bottom