Any Golfers on NT?

Anyone with some good wedge recommendations? I have no problem buying used clubs, but I’m a little hesitant with used wedges.

Also anyone looking for pre-owned clubs Callaway pre owned site has some pretty solid deals.

Sorry if it's a little late, but Cleveland or Titleist/Vokey probably make the two best wedges out there. I play the rtx 3 wedges from Cleveland and love them, and my old man just got a new set of cleveland cbx wedges and can't say enough good things about those either. Either those or a set of Vokey sm7's would be where I would start looking if I were you.

I just got some brand new TaylorMade MG wedges in black finish and they feel great. Well worth the $150 the guy sold the pair to me for

I got Mr. Consistent aka Mr. Stokke aka My Boyfriend aka Rickie Fowler as the winner. Course suits him well as do all Links style courses.

My man Rory off to a good start as well

Anyone with some good wedge recommendations? I have no problem buying used clubs, but I’m a little hesitant with used wedges.

Also anyone looking for pre-owned clubs Callaway pre owned site has some pretty solid deals.
I'm a Titleist fanboy but my lob wedge is a Cally MD3. Love that thing, it's my preferred club out of greenside bunkers over my actual sand wedge since the high bounce allows it to just glide through the sand for an easy out.

Can't go wrong with Vokeys either. Heard good thing about Clevelands with the V sole as it's the same sole used on the Srixon Irons which are AWESOME.

Speaking of which, if you haven't gotten a chance to try out Srixons recent offerings with irons, you're doing yourself a disservice. I switched back to AP1s after a recent run with AP2s (need more forgiveness). The z765 is plenty forgiving for being a players irons

I got Mr. Consistent aka Mr. Stokke aka My Boyfriend aka Rickie Fowler as the winner. Course suits him well as do all Links style courses.

My man Rory off to a good start as well

JT all day.

I'd like to see Rickie win and have been pulling for him for awhile now, but I still think I'd like to see Tiger win again more. At least, I hope he's in contention on Sunday. I couldn't watch anything today, but looks like Finau is playing well again. He's been consistent all year and putting himself out there.

Once this rain stop it should be a tad easier... Problem then becomes, the fairway bunkers are going to be even more in play... Should be fun afternoon rounds there

Rory is hanging around and not being mentioned much... If the putter stays decent he will be there on Sunday... Lets see what Rickie can do...-2 thru 4

Anyone else a club *** like me?

I honestly just want clubs that work for me the best I don’t care the brands

Driver: Ping
3w:Cobra
Irons:Titleist AP3
Wedges:Callaway
Putter: TaylorMade

:lol: Idc idc idc :lol:

Cobra driver
Cobra 4w
Callaway irons
Callaway wedge
Odyssey putter

I dont feel the need to have a single brand in my bag. With that being sad, I'm a Titleist fanboy :lol:

Driver: Cobra King F6
3 wood: taylormade aeroburner
Hybrids: Callaway xr OS 16 in 3 and 4
Irons: Titleist 716 ap1
Wedges: vokey sm5 and Callaway md3
Putter: Scotty Newport midslant
Bag: Titleist
Ball: Callaway chrome soft :pimp: :pimp:

How you liking the AP3s? I've heard mixed reviews about them. I love my ap1s but wouldn't mind the same forgiveness in a players feel/profile

Mizzy irons >>>>>>>>>>

Fun tourney so far. Pulling for Tiger. A Spieth/Tiger Sunday pairing would be :pimp:.

Speith is a damn monster on the weekends in majors... He is the only one that can beat himself

Can't do it... I had all nikes. Making my transitions to Taylormade now.

Post your bag.

Speith is a damn monster on the weekends in majors... He is the only one that can beat himself
If the course suits him well it does. He's a thinking man's golfer. This course is set up perfectly for him. He can drive the ball far enough but he doesn't need to here

Tiger not making mistakes and his sand game is looking good... Jordan just killed himself with that double... Should be a ton of fun on the back 9

Back
Top Bottom