Any Golfers on NT?

Must admit that Tour Edge Exotics makes some good fairway woods... Grabbed an E8 Beta last year and it is probably the strongest club in the bag for me... Need to start pulling it more and savings strokes when the driver goes slicing

Found a steal for some Honmas irons at Roger Dunn last month, G1X, not the hand made Japanese I know, but very easy to hit, forgiving, came with stiff shafts, and mid size golf pride grips. This was after trying out the Taylormade M2s, which the longer shafts was really throwing me off. Honestly don't care about the brand at this point, but the $220 out the door price was too good to pass on...
I've realized that I'm still in the game improvement stage, maybe next year I can pick up some Apex or Rogues that I can grow into. But for now, excited to see if I can execute on the course.
I just broke 100, going to play at Serranos, the longest public course in Cali, hope my 7- 4 irons are on tomorrow.
If anything I might look at some m2- m4 drivers, I have a r7 hand me down currently, but have been consistently driving straight, about 80% of the round on the fairway, would say averaging 240.

Short game, chipping especially - :evil: need help!

Must admit that Tour Edge Exotics makes some good fairway woods... Grabbed an E8 Beta last year and it is probably the strongest club in the bag for me... Need to start pulling it more and savings strokes when the driver goes slicing
I have an E8 Tour set to 12 degrees that I hit off the tee. Beast of a club.

Opinions:

JPX919s or P790s or i500s.

As far as looks go, all are just amazing looking irons, simply beautiful. I like the direction iron designs are going, theyre almost timeless in the shape and design. Now I just have to figure out which set I would buy and if my bank account can take such a beautiful hit lol

Opinions:

JPX919s or P790s or i500s.

As far as looks go, all are just amazing looking irons, simply beautiful. I like the direction iron designs are going, theyre almost timeless in the shape and design. Now I just have to figure out which set I would buy and if my bank account can take such a beautiful hit lol
I’m a Mizuno fanboy so I’m gonna say the 919s by default :lol:. I play MP4s and MP5s.

I have played two rounds this year....which is just plain sad.
Tilden back in Jan. and Round Hill CC recently.

I have played about my normal 25-30 rounds this summer (needs to be a lot more) and feel my swing is 100x more consistent but my vision and plan of attack on holes is just awful... I just get up and try to pin seek from no matter where I am, where the flag is, and where the bad misses are... Happy I have a confident swing, now I need to get right between the ears...With the girls back in school, Fridays should allow me to get out this fall and try that before they go away for the winter... Then Augusta in April to start of the season.

I’m probably right around like 40-50 rounds since the beginning of the season. Once a week then there was a few times where I would go twice or three times a week. Got down to an 87 over 18 holes. I was at 80 after 17 holes with a par 5 finish, left my 3rd shot short and 4th went to the back of the green and had to putt back down the hill for par and it rolled too far past the hole and off the green so had to chip back on and finish with the final putt for a double bogey. Depressing way to end the round

I’m probably right around like 40-50 rounds since the beginning of the season. Once a week then there was a few times where I would go twice or three times a week. Got down to an 87 over 18 holes. I was at 80 after 17 holes with a par 5 finish, left my 3rd shot short and 4th went to the back of the green and had to putt back down the hill for par and it rolled too far past the hole and off the green so had to chip back on and finish with the final putt for a double bogey. Depressing way to end the round
I played yesterday for the first time in a few weeks and had a quad 8 on 18 to finish with an 87 :smh: :smh:.

I’ve only played a handful of rounds since the beginning of July. Hoping to get out a bunch through November while the weather still cooperates.

I played yesterday for the first time in a few weeks and had a quad 8 on 18 to finish with an 87 :smh: :smh:.

I’ve only played a handful of rounds since the beginning of July. Hoping to get out a bunch through November while the weather still cooperates.

It’s frustrating to well all day until the 18th hole. My season normally ends in October once the leaves start to fall rapidly off the trees and courses give up trying to clean them up.

Didnt get to watch much of the tourney unfortunately but glad to see he won... That gallery following him shows that he is far and away the most entertaining guy in the sport... PGA has to thrilled he is back to being a Top 20 guy and winning tourneys

Mannn just started getting into the sport a couple weeks ago, the addiction is REAL :lol:

Played 45 holes the past 2 days and I want to get back out there..

Must be nice to play in February. It’s either really cold and snowing or cold and raining here in Pittsburgh.

Just ordered the Air Max 1G, they look too great to pass on. That visible air :pimp:

Went to a Cobra irons-woods. Very excited to get them in and get going!!!!

Currently shopping for a new set of irons and I thinks it’s one of the most stressful shopping experiences of my life. Been playing my slingshots since the day they dropped in 05, but I’m tired of losing distance and control.

Currently shopping for a new set of irons and I thinks it’s one of the most stressful shopping experiences of my life. Been playing my slingshots since the day they dropped in 05, but I’m tired of losing distance and control.

What have you looked into already? I play the Callaway apex cf16 but I demoed the new ones and they were really nice. If we didn’t just have a newborn and I didn’t just reshaft my 16s I would’ve considered the new ones

I play ap2's, and it took a minute to get used to the lofts and the shaft length. Basically clubbing down compared to my old game improvement set.

Bump for the Masters. Cue Nantz, a tradition unlike any other.

Francesco Molinari seems like the en vogue pick this year. Either him or Rory very popular picks to win at Augusta.

I’m hoping my guy Jason Day’s back holds up over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom