Any Golfers on NT?

Just copped a 2019 Queen Bee #6. Got a deal on it, no way I can spend $400+ on a club lol
Absolutely in love with the club. The feel is soft but not like insert soft. More firm I guess then, incredible feel off the face. Good weight to the putter as well
3A2B8457-61CB-45FE-A3B9-D56AC669FE31.png
C4A2530B-2909-413F-92C8-A72176383E6A.png
D2B00F8F-3019-4B93-9B6F-A9AF479DF882.png

Been using a TM spider the past few seasons and have been wanting to try this one since I first saw it a few months ago online.

I just bought a newer version of my Scotty “Del Mar” in March.
I love it. My old one was from 2013.
Hope to get out more and play.

My Costco “Scotty” came in. Pretty impressed at least with the look and feel of it so far. I’ll test it out on Monday. Here it is next to my old Scotty Newport 2. It’s a bit wider and I’ve really come to appreciate counterbalanced putters over the past couple years. Haven’t played with the Scotty in a couple years and the lack of weight in the grip feels awkward to me at this point.
C500095A-8EB5-4046-90A4-CC538AADF510.jpeg
F406D0A0-24F4-4257-9220-67689AA76AB5.jpeg

Always feel like Rory when I'm on the range. Different story once I put my initials on that scorecard :lol:.

IMG_5152.jpg
That depth and on the trail arm at the top of the back swing :pimp: been working on that a lot this season. If I can get there consistently all I have to do is unwind with my body aka cam champ and rory

That depth and on the trail arm at the top of the back swing :pimp: been working on that a lot this season. If I can get there consistently all I have to do is unwind with my body aka cam champ and rory
Yessir it's all about the coil and uncoil. For me personally if my swing thoughts are "stand tall, don't move your head", I'm able to get much better rotation. Also really slowing down the backswing helps me a bunch. If I get quick on the backswing then I'm in for a long day :lol:. Videoing yourself at the range really helps too.

Just started today :lol:

let’s see if I can get into it, I’ll post my clubs tomorrow maybe
Hope you just got a box bag of clubs or used hand me downs :lol: I will say golf is one of the sports that you can’t fake. Won’t be able to got to the range a few times and rely on athleticism like a lot of other sports to get good. Requires patience and discipline. Enjoy :pimp:

my WITB:
Driver: Titleist 917D2
3 wood: Taylormade Aeroburner HL
Hybrids: Callaway XR OS 19 and 21 degrees
Irons: Titleist 716 AP1 5-GW
Wedges: Titleist vokey sm5 54 degrees and callaway MD3 58 degrees
Putter: 2016 (?) Scotty Cameron Newport 2

you can say I’m a bit of a Titleist fanboy :lol: I do want to try a set of the first gen p790s tho. Only thing that won’t leave the bag is the putter. I’ll always have a Scotty Newport in some vintage or variant

I don’t like Peyton all that much but can appreciate his humor... Brady seems to be out of his element.

Back
Top Bottom