Any Golfers on NT?

Rory fending off Lefty, Jason Day, and Rickie. Couldn't ask for more on a Sunday. I'll be multitasking at work tomorrow.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It's crazy how they showed how dark it really was on the 18th compared to how it looked with the cameras :lol:....I wish Phil had the chip in for Eagle

Anyone remember how right before the British Open, the narrative was what's wrong with Rory on Fridays cause he would shoot a solid score on Thursday and then
in the 2nd round he would struggle? Haha.

And also for all the people that said he was a fool for going and being a Nike guy:smh:.

Random question for anyone who wants to answer, with how all the pros have all of their clubs finely tuned, how would they shoot if they had to play a round
using just the prepackaged 14 set golf club you find in a sporting goods store? I've always wondered how bad or how good they would be in a situation like that?

Speith is okay in my book.

Excited to get down to NJ and check out the Barclays next Sunday. 
pimp.gif
 I really didn't get to see much of Rory at the PGA championship last year, gonna try to camp a tee box that encourages ripping a drive and wait on him.  Preferably behind the box.

Played my first round post ACL reconstruction and shot an 82 at santa teresa in san jose....the next weekend shot a 101 at rancho canada in carmel.

INFURIATING

Played my first round post ACL reconstruction and shot an 82 at santa teresa in san jose....the next weekend shot a 101 at rancho canada in carmel.

INFURIATING

Gotta love ST. Do you have the course shirt they sell in the pro shop? Played with someone last week that had the Blue ST shirt and he said you get like 40% off afternoon and twilight tee times, might want to check that out. Shot one of my best rounds the other day, shot 73 at the Santa Clara course, I could have shot under par but missed a few birdie putts, had 4 on the day. I had a par 5, I was on in 2, hit driver then PW but 3 putted for par :smh:

New to this thread. I've been trapped in the Jordan and Nike threads for the longest. Looks like I found a new home though :smokin

What grips are you guys using? Thinking about getting golf pride new decades but wondering if anyone has other recommendations.

What grips are you guys using? Thinking about getting golf pride new decades but wondering if anyone has other recommendations.

I'd say it depends on your hands. I know a few people who have relatively dry hands and they complain that the cord in the grip is too harsh and causes slight cuts/burns. But on the other end, I personally have extremely moist hands when I play and that New Decades aren't quite grippy enough for me. So I use full cord golf pride grips. Soooo if you fall somewhere in between those two extremes, they should be good for you! lol

NDMC's are 
pimp.gif

Pricey but great grips... I have black/white and black/yellow alternating on my irons and a black/red on my driver.

Just installed a full set of them white/blue and white/red alternating on a friends set of Ping G20s last week.

BTW there is a way to remove current grips without cutting them but it is a PAIN IN THE ***. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom