Any Good DirectTV Deals for SF/TheBay? (new subscriber)

Hey all,

Anyone know of any good/current DirectTV promo deals for new suscribers in SF/The Bay?

I'm making the jump from cable mainly cuz I "have" to (bought a new flatscreen and had to sign up for Direct TV to get an extra $300 off the tv....might cancel later on if i don't like Direct, but i'm committed for a year)

Anyways, please post up if you know of any packages (instant rebate$+regular rebates+credits/discounts off future bills, etc, FREE chit--heard something about portable dvd players, gift cards, etc), yada-yada-yada.

Thanks in advance,

CL

p.s. btw I do know about the slickdeals & fatwallet boards for hunting down deals+bargains & such. it's just too dang confusing going on there cuz some of the deals are regional, so i figured i'd take a shot and see if any of y'all signed on to Direct TV recently too.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Back
Top Bottom