Any good songs that describe Pearl Harbor or war?

I'm doing a video project and I need a song relating to Pearl Harbor.
Any genre is fine... Thanks NT Fam.

This my teacher playlist, He sunt ta me a while back I had saved on my computer....
ohwell.gif
Dis is a soundtrack

[table][tr][td]This Is The Army, Mr. Jones - Hal Mcintyre & His Orchestra[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]'Til Reveille - Freddy Martin & His Orchestra[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Remember Pearl Harbor - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Der Fuehrer's Face - Spike Jones & His City Slickers[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Hut-Sut Song - A Swedish Serenade[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]He Wears A Pair Of Silver Wings - Dinah Shore with Orchestra conducted by Gordon Jenkins[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shhh, It's A Military Secret - Glenn Miller & His Orchestra[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]A G.I. Wish - The Four Vagabonds[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]This Is Worth Fighting For - Shep Fields & His New Music[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dear Mom - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bell Bottom Trousers - Tony Pastor & His Orchestra[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]When You're A Long, Long Way From Home - Hal Mcintyre & His Orchestra[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Three Little Sisters - Dinah Shore with Orchestra conducted by Leonard Joy[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Johnny Doughboy Found A Rose In Ireland - Freddy Martin & His Orchestra[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]I Left My Heart At The Stagedoor Canteen - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Comin' In On A Wing And A Prayer - The Four Vagabonds[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]V-Day Stomp - The Four Clefs[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]From The Coast Of Maine To The Rockies - Vaughan Monroe & His Orchestra[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]When Johnny Comes Marching Home - Glenn Miller & His Orchestra[/td] [/tr][/table]

Closest I can think of

Kenji - Fort Minor
Uncommon Valor - JMT

and GZA has a line about pearl harbor on Living in the World Today
pimp.gif

not pearl harbor or wwii, but 'over there' is one of my favorite patriotic war songs. there are some sweet versions out there - may post here if iremember.

Back
Top Bottom