Any good tips to manage money???

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

put 10% of your paycheck/earnings into a savings account

try to have it done automatically

thats how you save money, you will never see that 10% because it goes straight to your savings, in a few years, you will have money saved assuming you dont spend it
Very good advice right here..
edit: i like to add that my cousin does this and his wife

my cousin is a dentist and his wife works at some bank, as your paycheck grows, you can up your percentage, like 15% goes straight to savings and so on

he did that, and now i think interest for him makes more than him and his wifes salary or something like that, and they have a really good college fund forthere child too

thats how you save money, you will never see that 10% because it goes straight to your savings, in a few years, you will have money saved assuming you dont spend it
How do I do this?? Do I just simply go to my bank and request it??
get a new job...

Word. Im in the same boat as you getting 4hour hour shifts once or twice a week.
smh.gif
I really need a new job

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

DAMN CUHZ THAT's GENIUS MAN
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

are you in financing? cause this is some legit stuff
indifferent.gif
Dude your so wack. Scratch the stone face, ithought what he said was basic knowledge. I learned this long ago. You know how you pay your taxes and your bills before you buy anything for yourself. Theprinciple is to flip that around and pay yourself before the bills. You can setup this up with direct deposit i think where the auto take the money and put itthere. I can do it onlive with my account.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Save all or $15 of your tips. Put it somewhere and pretend it never existed.
Next thing you know that thing will be a big amount.
I don't think it is that hard to save $15 a day.

basically impossible to save 75% of your money. even is he stopped smoking, he would probably be spending more in gas just to deliver.

the job you have now is basically spending money, grab a bite, buy a bag, whatever, just to have some cash in your pocket.

if you wanna save money, you need another job, or atleast a delivery job that gives you more hours.

create a limit to what you can spend on a daily basis. (obviously this should be a low number)

create a spreadsheet on excel to manage all of your expenses and cash inflows, so you know EXACTLY where your money is going.

stop some of the hobbies that require money. take all you have, put it in the savings and dont touch it. keep a small amount of money just incase youdesperately "need" it.

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

DAMN CUHZ THAT's GENIUS MAN
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

are you in financing? cause this is some legit stuff

moms did this for me throughout all my birthdays as a kid. !#!# works, and now with my job paycheck i have it set up so 20% just goes straight to the bank.

Back
Top Bottom