Any info about the VIII + XV Pack

Most likely the 8's are gonna be the White/Black-True Red.

I'm hoping for the Flint Grey/White pair of 15's.

And I agree, This pack should be scraped!

White/Red XV's would be nice but Im sure they'll put the white/red VIII's in there so its a tuff call for now.

Yeah, I'm thinking maybe the white/red Mid XV that were PE's and the Black/Chrome 8's. I would cop that pack in a heartbeat!

This pack is going to sell terribly

and the low XV's are worse than the highs

Originally Posted by Magic1978

JB is not stupid. They'll make this pack way more limited than the others

I'm not revealing the colorways....But this pack sucks BAD!!! If you got the recent OG VIII's, there is no need to spend money here... As far as theXV's....
roll.gif
JB REALLY dropped the ball on this one... PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

I'm not revealing the colorways....But this pack sucks BAD!!! If you got the recent OG VIII's, there is no need to spend money here... As far as the XV's....
roll.gif

just spill it jesus....they come out real soon anywayz.

lol PO is too funny. I can just tell this pack is bad. I already have all the VIIIs I want and I hate every XV, so I don't even care what the colorwaysare.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

JB is not stupid. They'll make this pack way more limited than the others

yeah for some reason i think jb will do this too, like i think 40K was a starting number... they could have made more but they didn't. so for packslike this i wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the number down to like 30K or if they add something to it the "i want to buy this pack"effect.

I DON THINK THAT JB IS DUMB ENOUGH TO RE-RELEASE AN AIR JORDAN IN A COLORWAY THAT WAS RELEASED IN THE LAST YEAR....IT WOULDNT SELL...

side15-20.gif

jordan 15s samples
side08-02.gif

jordan 8s white/red
now i will buy that pack!

the only 15s i love is the all white and a other color
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

* waits for heat23 to post pics about this *

Originally Posted by PO2345

I'm not revealing the colorways....But this pack sucks BAD!!! If you got the recent OG VIII's, there is no need to spend money here... As far as the XV's....
roll.gif

Dang, PO. Atleast tell us the VIII colorway... please?
happy.gif

They pretty much would have to re-invent the wheel to get me to buy this pack. I've heard from a couple sources that this pack won't be done because ofthe release of the XV and the VIII around Holiday 07. It'd be JB shooting themselves in the foot on this one. Second when the Obsidians Dropped I boughtthe display shoe on sale for 50 bucks out the door at Footaction at Randall Park Mall. I had some discount coupon or some kinda crap and got them stupid cheapif JB thinks that I would pay 155 dollars for a retro when I paid 50 for an even poorer selling OG colorway...they should take my Fubu references quiteseriously.....

Back
Top Bottom