any info on Iversons Answer I's DMX?

i bought the black/gold color way..but does anyone know about the WHITE/RED rookie of the year edition? or the patent blue? ever being retro'd?

has anyone been able to find where to buy the 76ers edition? i seen an article that says they have some at HEIZHU SHOES but i cant find any info on this place.

P.S. i forgot how to post pics :-(

I want to know what stores actually received the Black/Red Reebok Answer 1 Retros this year.
If anyone has that info that would be greatly appreciated, i wouldnt mind having a few pairs.

Ebay if you're lucky. Its hard to find og pair of Answer 1's. I lucky to find a pair in my size, but due to old age the insole crumbled on me. Also, italso lost some of it's DMX cushioning.

Yeah, some black/red reebok answer 1's were supposed to drop this year but now i am hearing that it was just an overseas exclusive.

Originally Posted by imrichboy

Ebay if you're lucky. Its hard to find og pair of Answer 1's. I lucky to find a pair in my size, but due to old age the insole crumbled on me. Also, it also lost some of it's DMX cushioning.

yeah i hear ya! thats a big problem to me cause that cushioning system is the best ever IMO. you can feel it working each step

i still haven't found any info at all about the 76ers edition. you would think reebok is losing money by not retroing OG shoes (that made reebok) or havingnew ones a general release or limited edition world wide. money in the bank if they would. i dont get it
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom