Any Info On That Next 2Pac Album?

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I just know it's supposed to be original music, not remixes.

I still won't believe it until i hear it. Too much garbage has been put out with dead man's name on it. 

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Why you anticipating another trash 2Pac album tho? Just enjoy what HE left us with.

Next album is suppose to be OG untouched tracks.....no remixes or anything....there is more pac tracks......

Originally Posted by The Encore

hes in the studio recording

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I heard the same exact thing. I remember someone posted that Pac's future releases were to be music the way he left it all OG UNTOUCHED, no more artists he never worked with, no more producers he never worked with, etc. I can't front, some of the earlier projects such as Until the End of Time and R U Still Down, had some good remixing, making the beat better or changin the better for better. Like any Pac fan I have all the Makaveli Bootlegs, joined forums and copped CDQ unreleased versions of songs, etc. Some of the beats weren't good. I'd rather have those original producers come back and redo the instrumentals themselves instead of doing what Eminem and Pac's mom have done to his legacy. Eminem str8 butchered that album, that's the only Pac album I do not own, cuz I can't stand to listen to Detroit rap sound with Pac's voice, and we all know that Pac would've never jumped on that sound, thank god Eminem stopped with his production garbage, cuz that garbage was just FOUL to our ears!

You'll have to go to www.makavelination.com for news on Pac and anything Pac related!

^^
laugh.gif
I knew that was coming. But I thought the album was suppose to drop during the holidays. Was really looking forward to it being that it was suppose to be OG material.

Back
Top Bottom