Any info on the White/Cement IVs please post here

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Keep em in the vault there UGLY

2aaa35v.jpg

Would be nice to retro again but might be disappointed on the outcome...

Been searching for the 99's forever
ohwell.gif

those are one of the sickest pairs of iv's.. i kant help but think of "Do the right thing" when i see these iv's

i kno i just picked up a pair of 99s from a friend of mine for the sickest deal ever man 200 DS!!! Best day i have had in a long long time cloud 9 lol but would like these to retro so i can rock the %&$* outa the retro

^^^ careful with DS pairs from '99... they crack... gotta make sure your pair is wearable... you're almost certainly better off with a pair that has been gently worn often over the years. that's what i've learned anyways.

yea i was really looking forward to those after sumone said they was suppose to drop in october, i was gonna budget my spendin around then just so i could copp, big disappointment if they dont drop, by far woulda been the best to drop this year.

If they drop the cement IVs this year without any disappointing qualities whatsoever... ima be so glad. Hopefully there'll be some confirmations soon.

pronto is right about these things cracking man. You should definitely look for a vnds pair now and days because DS pairs are almost sure to crack and crumble....

I've also been wondering what's good with these. All these "confirmations" but I still aint seen these yet. I really need these in my life nike what's good

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^^^ careful with DS pairs from '99... they crack... gotta make sure your pair is wearable... you're almost certainly better off with a pair that has been gently worn often over the years. that's what i've learned anyways.

Co-sign       I never buy old J's that are DS they will fall apart.

Oh, c'mon man...these are grail status.  White/Cement III's are my holiest of grails, but these are right up there with my White OG V's.

I almost bought a fresh fresh pair or '99s abuot two months ago for a decent price, but after looking at them up close and takin' into account the good possibility that they will retro sometime in 2011 or 2012 I decided to wait it out.

I understand everyone has their own opinion, but how can you hate on a White/Cement IV?  They are beyond
pimp.gif

I'm with everyone else; I want to buy them upon release.
I never had this pair in this colorway. Started one year late
in '00, so I recovered the blk one through the CDP and now I
need this one too.

these are hands down my favorite jordan of all time, and one of my top 3 sneakers of all time...

my pair:

4301349427_60c2725e6a_o.jpg

4302097562_b2d3b424ce_o.jpg

4301350165_f7c68f2640_o.jpg

bought those a few months ago, used enough to be wearable and not crack, but still pristine...
pimp.gif

^^^ i envy your pair DJ Proto J!
pimp.gif

mine cracked and is still in the process of being sole swapped
...and has been for the past 3 months
tired.gif

well, i can't say for sure mine won't crack eventually, but team wearability over on ISS approved my pair, and i trust them... i've also squeezed the midsole all around and they seem nice and firm, a good sign they're wearable...

here's what they say over there about wearable 4's:

"Starting from 1999 and up, they're rockable. A lot of people don't get why there 99 pairs crack and crumble. Again, if the air bubble isn't clear, they're not rockable. If you press on the midsole or any part of the polyurethane part, and press to see if it's firm/hard, that's an indicator they're rockable. If they're soft, that means they're not rockable"

Back
Top Bottom