Any info on the White/Cement IVs please post here

LOL!

willy, find me my black jaspers and i'll give you those yeezys on top of whatever money i have to cough up.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

these are hands down my favorite jordan of all time, and one of my top 3 sneakers of all time...

my pair:

4301349427_60c2725e6a_o.jpg

4302097562_b2d3b424ce_o.jpg

4301350165_f7c68f2640_o.jpg

bought those a few months ago, used enough to be wearable and not crack, but still pristine...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how much they set you back & what size 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by teekay

these are hands down my favorite jordan of all time, and one of my top 3 sneakers of all time...

my pair:
bought those a few months ago, used enough to be wearable and not crack, but still pristine...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how much they set you back & what size 
smokin.gif

think i paid about $250, or $265, something like that... they're 13.5... lil' big on me, i usually wear a 12.5/13 in J's, but no biggie at all... and dude screwed up and left some $40 insoles in them so they're MEGA comfy...

Sad to say but I'm thinking the same thing, Cement 4's might delay again for next year...
if JB will release cement 3's (back then rumored Slam Dunk Pack) early next year, well JB might release the 4's next year as well...
I think 2010, has been good so far, a lot of 6's for sure... but
If JB had release Cement 4's, April would have been the best time but I just don't see it, probably because everybody's getting ready for the "INFRARED Pack"
happy.gif

Aright well if these retro next year we all know it will have a black jumpman on the back instead of the "Nike Air". I'd rather spend a grip finding a pair right now than not have the Nike Air on the back when it comes out next year. I just couldn't imagine this particular Jordan shoe without that nike air on the back, anyone else feel?

^^^ i definitely feel you on that. i usually don't care too much, like i just picked up a super clean VNDS pair of black cement 3's with the jordan logo on the back cuz i didn't wanna spend the extra money, risk cracking, and have a worn down, yellowing pair of 2001's...

these 4's however, i really like how the nike air looks on the back on the grey and the black speckles, it's just proper.

at this point i think the whole rumor of these dropping this year was based off some pix of kanye wearing a really clean pair of '99's and they just ASSumed they were new and didn't have the nike air on the back (none of the pix ever showed the back of his pair)...

Originally Posted by teekay

haven't come across any 99 size 12 for sale recently

Fingers crossed these drop sometime next year or even a surprise this year
QFT each word

my pair:

pimp.gif
eek.gif
  clap, clap bravo man, them joints is ILL!!! 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

If these do drop Spring or Summer '11 it would be THEE GREATEST!!! I wouldn't cop a damn thing all year just for 2 or 3 pairs of these

Cement IV's = MY GRAILS

Originally Posted by JonnyKwest

my pair:

pimp.gif
eek.gif
  clap, clap bravo man, them joints is ILL!!! 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Oh YES.. yes, yes. Very fresh.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanx guys... actually wearing them tonight... i wear them at least a couple times a month to keep them wearable... when i first got 'em i'd wear 'em twice a week sometimes (which is a lot for me)...

Cements are hot! Hope they release the week of payday! They will be mos def copped! Just dont know when! :-(

im a newbie to collecting J's (started around feb 2009) but this is the one shoe i must have.

if these drop again i might have to cop 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by ronc2001

Aright well if these retro next year we all know it will have a black jumpman on the back instead of the "Nike Air". I'd rather spend a grip finding a pair right now than not have the Nike Air on the back when it comes out next year. I just couldn't imagine this particular Jordan shoe without that nike air on the back, anyone else feel?
I feel the same I can't imagine these without it but I think the only reason is because we've never seen it with a jumpman before
But that Nike Air looks perfect with the grey and black speckle. 
pimp.gif

my pair is still wearable and in nice shape but it wouldnt stop me from copping a re-release x3

Back
Top Bottom