Any info on the White/Cement IVs please post here

Okay, so we're getting a lot of confirmations right now, but I have not seen any updated status on these.
One NTer had these slotted to release this fall with the Cement 3s, but now those are releasing early 2011, so what is the implication of that on these?
Are these even releasing? Fingers crossed.

good question. a while back a lot of people and dif websites were claiming these were gonna release in '10 and now that all these other confirmations are coming out the iv's have kinda taken a back seat and no one is talking about them.

I would rather have these iv's over ANY of the shoes that have been confirmed including cool grey xi, white/red vi and white/cement iii

Any info or links reguarding these would be greatly appreciated!!

these my grails. not stressin it. been plannin on buyin the '99 sometime this summer

yeah, i got a super clean wearable pair of '99's... so i prolly won't even cop these if they do release...

I was wondering the same thing with all these 13's being confirmed and the 3's. Where the 4's attttt? need those

these are my grails. haven't come across any 99 size 12 for sale recently

Fingers crossed these drop sometime next year or even a surprise this year

nerd.gif

We'll have to wait longer.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

good question. a while back a lot of people and dif websites were claiming these were gonna release in '10 and now that all these other confirmations are coming out the iv's have kinda taken a back seat and no one is talking about them.

I would rather have these iv's over ANY of the shoes that have been confirmed including cool grey xi, white/red vi and white/cement iii

Any info or links reguarding these would be greatly appreciated!!
id take the lV's over anything else too...theyre a serious problem

I hope these drop as well cuz the 4s are one of my favorite sigs. But if they are like da mars or da military blues then idk those poorly made & I ended up selling both.

Originally Posted by Spradley

these my grails. not stressin it. been plannin on buyin the '99 sometime this summer

At least with the '99 retro's, you'll be getting the full glory of the Nike Air on the backside. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by Spradley

At least with the '99 retro's, you'll be getting the full glory of the Nike Air on the backside. 
pimp.gif

even though if these drop with the jumpman and I'm sure they will I'll double up. nothing beats the nike air on the back though. To me it changes the shoe so much. imagine an air max 90 with no nike air on the back. Some people it doesn't bother them and that's fair enough. But hey I still got the militarys and the mars with the jumpman what can ya do. 
The quality of the Mars isn't too bad but the military is piss poor 

if these drop this year, i might have to not get something else. i hope they hit us with these in 2011.

Back
Top Bottom