Any info on the Wmns Jordan Jazzy Belle snow boot? *pics*

I just wanted to know if there was any info posted about this particular snow boot, I can't find it anywhere, either sale wise or info wise. I need some release info or a place where I can buy because no one has heard of it here in Memphis, including my fellow Nike coworkers.

Quote:
Do they make an emoticon for vomiting?
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons

:x
sick.gif
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (3-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (4-1)-
-Seattle Starbuckers (0-0)-

REMEMBER GUYS..........These shoes are for women, of course we arent gonna like em, unless you like it like that, ugh

I dont think they are bad. im a man and i wouldnt wear them but ive seen girls wearing uglier boots.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

If they made those in all white, or beige/wheat, they would look pretty good on a girl.
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Wow, I originally loved the creativity of the "Jordan Collage," but now I don't think I have ever gotten so damn tired of that design pattern, I hate looking at it now and how they slap it on anything and everything that they feel like, could've been an nice boot for the ladies, another ruined Jordan project...

they were inspired by the 11s... and there on eastbay....
YO! Reppin Chicago!

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue

-Lu

Yea, but it looks better in person. I actually think it's ugly on this pic too. But I need some release info and I can tell by the responses that no one has heard of em here either

No...
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Dag.. you dudes are Harsh. I showed this back some months ago in the early summer.

I did a Demo Test Showing on these in the DC, Boston, Miami, Mississippi and Texas for these Demo's

(15 - 17)
(18 - 21)
(25 - 35)

Black, White, Asian, Hispanic and several European and Scandinavian females.

They tested well in Brown, Beige and Grey.. Black not so much.

ALL WOMEN.

Even some dudes liked it for their girls.. but that mostly guys I showed 25 - 35 and older...

FLINT didn't like em. lol

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

I wouldnt mind being between my girls legs if i saw these on her feet. They kind of have a sexy vibe to them if the girl wearing them had the right body or face.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

"I wouldnt mind being between my girls legs if i saw these on her feet. "

lol carpet muncher. You need some role reversal
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Back
Top Bottom