Any info on these AJ2's?

First off if any information was already posted on this my apologies.

I was browsing on marqueesole.com awhile ago today and came across the AJ2 Doernbecher Charity shoe listed for 1 cent!

It states they are a November 2007 releases, and I have never heard of these kicks let alone seen a pair until just now.

Any information on these would greatly be appreciated...
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

yeah they are dropping in november at niketowns and nike.com

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

^Dont think that has been confirmed yet
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Quote:
yeah they are dropping in november at niketowns and nike.com
:rofl:
roll.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

^^ Dude was answering my question for more info on these shoes. I got the info, so what's the point of that dumb statement?

1 cent? Is that the truth on the price?
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

November 9th is the date for all niketowns, nike.com, and nordstroms in oregon.

If you go to the nike thread I just put a whole article from the hospital on all the shoes being released and the pictures of the shoes are on the bottom of the article.

Quote:
^^ Dude was answering my question for more info on these shoes. I got the info, so what's the point of that dumb statement?
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Quote:
1 cent? Is that the truth on the price?
Quote:
I was browsing on marqueesole.com awhile ago today and came across the AJ2 Doernbecher Charity shoe listed for 1 cent!
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
you really think i would let my boy sell this for a penny
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

if i didn't have to wait on line for the aquas on september 22 to find out the price i don't feel i have to wait for the price of these i mean we got the price of the 2008 packages already without waiting on line at niketown .

^ 160Jordan: You seem to be the only person to know anything about these shoes. Do you happen to know when the actual release date is scheduled for and if there was a possibility of acquiring on-line at maybe NDC.

"I'm so Gangsta I Crip Walk like Stephen Hawking!"

160jordan when i ask for the price of these jordans i wasn't addresing my question directly to you so if you don't know or just don't want to tell me that's cool eventually i will still find out.

^^^ They come out November 9th. It says that up there.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Yeah I think I'm gonna go out of my way to cop those!

i am looking to get another pair and not going to blow my chances on getting it you guys can figure it out as the days come closer to the release date.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Quote:
i am looking to get another pair and not going to blow my chances on getting it you guys can figure it out as the days come closer to the release date.

Back
Top Bottom