Any info on these Jordan XVI PE (pics inside!)

Damn, I wish I had a pair of Navy XVI's to rock. Hated the XVI when it came out, but now I love them. That patent toe is
pimp.gif

Not sure, but could be a PE made for MJ that he never wore. The copper on the bottom would be wierd for Kidd.

What is that stamp supposed to say?

I've been trying to figure out what the stamp says, but can't make it out.

The bottom word seems to say AWAY? Totally guessing here.

I only remember Jason Kidd wearing size 14, not 13.5. Seems like they would have been made for MJ. Here are some of mine with and without gaiters. Hope thishelps.

Vin Baker blk/pin

Vin Baker whi/pin

Michael Finley whi/roy

Could they be the Darius Miles PEs?

It's the only pic I could find sadly there isn't one without the strap.

Those are Mitch Richmond's PE's. Those do not have the cover on them but his said "ROCK 2" on them.

Jason Kidd PEs for sure. My brother used to have those. To be honest I'm not a big fan, wouldn't pay very much for them. if they're not tooexpensive go for it

Mitch Richmond wore a 13.5 and played for the Wizards during that time..... I think. That's about the only other option I can think of. JKidd never wore13.5 to my knowledge and all of these other guys being mentioned are size 14 and above.

I say Mitch Richmond. I think he was still playing with the Wizards when the XVI's were released. I remember seeing a black colorway with his "Rock2" on the gaiter a while back too.Could be wrong though.

Hey, those shoes say "GIVE AWAY". It's a stamp that they used to put on certain PE's or Promo pairs.

Also, those ARE NOT Jason Kidd PE's. Kidd wore a shoe similar to those, but the COPPER on the bottom should give you guys a pretty good idea that theywerent made for Kidd. The probable answer is Mitch Richmond.

Back
Top Bottom