Any info on these V's(Pic)??????????????

Joined Dec 30, 2008
Saw these in a sneaker book at Urban Outfitters, took the pic and wanted to share with my fellow nt'ers. Does anybody have any info on these??

Mactastic4167

formerly mac4167
Joined Nov 15, 2008
interesting pic, i hope this isnt a sign of things to come but they also say "Nike Air" which makes me believe there either, some horrible fakes orcustoms.

Joined Apr 9, 2008
I've never seen these but they are ugly and the last thing we need is another pair of V's. Before you know it JB is going to treat the V's in thesame manner they treat the 1's.

Joined Dec 12, 2005
Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Originally Posted by Black Star

Theyre just a photoshop.
that is not a photoshop. imo those r nice
they are real...in the story they say something about a customizer creating them

Joined Sep 17, 2002
Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Originally Posted by Black Star

Theyre just a photoshop.
that is not a photoshop. imo those r nice
they are real...in the story they say something about a customizer creating them
WRONG!!!

It's an artistic rendering by Swiss collective +41 called Think Free. They created renderings of more Nike models including Free Soles (e.g. Air 180, etc.)Google it or pick up a copy of Art and Sole book dedicated sneaker art.

Paix
c.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now