Any info on this AM 95?

http://i.ebayimg.com/08/!BWM4T!g!2k~%24(KGrH****j!EjlLm,WqpBKWV8O7-eg~~_3.JPG

First of all, that is not my pic. But I was looking on eBay for 95's and I found a few auctions with this one. Supposedly these are OG, but I wascurious as to whether or not they have been retroed or anything like that. I did a search on here and google on the style number (104050, color: 132), butfound nothing. Can anyone shed some light on these for me?

Emerald 95s
pimp.gif

They were around the 4th cw of the 95s to come out. A guy in my school got every color as they came out. In my T-5 for sure.

Classic colourway of the AM95 - highly sought after & these seem to be in great condition for some OGs. To the best of my knowledge, NO, the Emeralds werenever retroed.

What you are looking at are the real deal from back in the late 1990s

Good luck if you are bidding. Those are fairly rare. Hope they come with the OG box

if im not trippin...i believe those were a finishline exclusive colorway yeaaars ago...99-01 timeframe...had a pair, cant findem

those are definitely OG emerald '95s... you can tell by the "25 PSI" marking on the air bubble (look closely).

this colorway has been retroed once before... maybe in 2003 or 2004, i believe. same as the comets.

I remember when I had these when they first released. I thought it was a lot of money back then for a pair of running shoes, but bought them anyway. I wouldlove to see these get retroed.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

those are definitely OG emerald '95s... you can tell by the "25 PSI" marking on the air bubble (look closely).

this colorway has been retroed once before... maybe in 2003 or 2004, i believe. same as the comets.
I don't think either CW was retroed. I would have been in line...

Back
Top Bottom